[POSTPONED] The Lenovo Legion Gaming Challenge - Norway

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    MMO’s, RPG, strategy and simulator games. But this is gonna be fun! :) Have to try and get a few hours practice in!
    Level 1
    I would love to be able to win a gaming laptop! 🤩🇳🇴
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for signing up for this tournament so far guys - really great to see the enthusiasm.
    😊 Unfortunately we've had to postpone the event until further notice... Apologies for any inconvenience/disappointment as I know many of you were looking forward to it! Please do stick around on the community though and we'll let you know the updated date as soon as we have it.

I will drop everyone a private message here on the forum as well soon just in case, and if you have any questions feel free to reply to the PM.
    😊In the meantime, before we have the new date - how about some practise before the real thing? We'll set up some casual, smaller-scale game nights in Apex Legends here on the Nordic community in the near future so let me know if you'd like to join me and other community members for some Apex, and we can check out the game together and have some fun matches. I saw some of you are new to the game so looking forward to playing together with fellow beginners too (I've played a bit actually but so far can't survive very long!!).

Thanks and have a great weekend everyone - see you around soon.
    Level 1
    A bit late at replying, but can't hurt to try.

Would be super fun to try playing against a pro, but sadly, my old gaming laptop passed away 3 years ago 😢 which makes playing a bit difficult now... But the giveaway would really be great to win and get back into gaming again (mobile games tend to get a bit limited after a while) 😁