Thumbs Up
    Received: 778
    Given: 653

Get Google Stadia Pro for 3 months, on us! (Nordic Community)
    12-03-21

Name:  StadiaPro.jpg
Views: 5891
Size:  140.5 KB

Hey gamers!

Anyone in the community familiar with and interested in Google Stadia Pro?

It is a high-resolution cloud gaming platform developed and managed by Google. It lets you play video games on your own screens and stream games directly to your favourite compatible devices, ready to play wherever you have internet access (no need to wait for downloads or installs).

The platform gives you access to a constantly growing list of awesome games that you can keep for as long as you're a Stadia Pro member. Pro subscribers also get exclusive discounts on other games available in the Stadia store, for example Immortals Fenyx Rising, Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, NBA 2K21, and Watch Dogs: Legion.

Name:  GoogleStadiaLenovoTrial.jpg
Views: 8575
Size:  268.2 KB
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

BIG NEWS:Lenovo becomes the first PC Company to announce a gaming collaboration with Stadia Pro! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Lenovo has teamed up with Google to offer three months of access to Stadia Pro, the cloud gaming subscription service offered by Google, on new Lenovo Legion and IdeaPad gaming PCs. By collaborating with Stadia, Lenovo continues a long-standing strategy of offering gamers worldwide more choice in how and where they play. (Check out the full press release from today.)

Interested in trying it out for free? We have some great news for the Community!
    We have an exclusive offer for our Legion Gaming Community members (whether you're a Legion device owner or not!) ๐Ÿ˜ŽBy being part of our community forum, you can get a code that gives you the first 3 months of Google Stadia Pro access, on us!This will be your chance to put Stadia to the test and explore the interesting game libraries available!

You can see an up-to-date list of games on this page on the Google Stadia website. Which ones would you try out first? Many of them look interesting to me personally, e.g. Little Nightmares II could be one I'd check out!

Stadia Pro Promotional Offer Terms & Conditions here Finland T&Cs - Denmark T&Cs - Norway T&Cs - Sweden T&Cs

To get your unique offer code, comment in this thread if you're interested and which game you want to play on Stadia and I'lldrop you a PM (private message here on the forum) with your code. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Official Replies Official Replies
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 16-06-21 at 08:19.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3

06-04-21

If this is still available i would like to have Stadia code!
    Thumbs Up

Official Reply
    06-04-21

Hey @ext41 yes, still available! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'll drop you a code via PM shortly!

What games are you going to try out? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-04-21 at 16:23.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• ๐Ÿˆ ๐ŸŒค๏ธ โš”๏ธ ๐Ÿงฑ -- Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up

06-04-21

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hey @ext41 yes, still available! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I'll drop you a code via PM shortly!

What games are you going to try out? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Little nightmares 2!
    Thumbs Up

06-04-21

Quote Originally Posted by ext41 View Post
    Little nightmares 2!

Nice! ๐Ÿ˜Ž It looks great! Let me know your thoughts when you've tried it out as I'm also interested in that one. My list of games to play just keeps growing and growing. ๐Ÿ˜…
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

07-04-21

Hi @Marion, how do I get access to this? Little Nightmares 2 looks great and I want to play it. Thanks, P
    Thumbs Up

Official Reply
    07-04-21

Hi @PeterNewbould, that one looks like an interesting game indeed!
    Looks like you're in Italy? ๐Ÿ™‚ The offer is currently on pause for Italy actually while Google is doing some prep - if you keep an eye out in the Italian community announcements section our Italian CM @Walter will post a similar topic there if/when this same offer will be available in your country again too. ๐Ÿ‘

Update: Good news! The Italian offer is back now! @PeterNewbould let us know if you still need the code and we can drop you a message ๐Ÿ‘
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 19-04-21 at 12:25.
    Thumbs Up

08-04-21

Hi! I would be very happy if you sent me a code.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

08-04-21

Hi! Could I please get the offer code?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

08-04-21

Hello! Iโ€™m interested in trying Stadia! Thanks a lot!