Let's play Fall Guys together on Tuesday 9th of August!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hey there gamers!

We're going to play Fall Guys together for the 1st time on Tuesday 9th of August and we would LOVE it if you joined us! The game is super easy to learn and really fun!!

Name:  Fall-Guys.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  89.7 KB

When?
    Tuesday August 9th 17:00 CET (4:00pm UK time)

Who can participate?
    Any registered member on the Legion Community - all levels are welcome :)

How can I register to participate?
    Just leave a comment below👇.

Before the event:
    • Join our Discord Channel if you're not on there already
    • Download Fall Guys (It's free on all platforms!)
    • I will send you a private DM to confirm your participation!

When it's time to play:

• Open Discord 5-10 mins before the start time and join the "waiting room" voice channel.

WHO'S JOINING? 😊

• 4 Replies

Level 31
    Unfortunately Tuesday's my raid night, but it all depends whatever we will raid Fated or not during Shadowlands Season 4. I certainly hope we do, but I'll keep you posted. Tuesday and Thursday are always raid days, unless something changes e.g. cancellations, so those days I am unable to participate I'm afraid..
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Community Manager
    @Liue Thank you for the update, have a good raid! This will be a cozy little game night, not as epic as Sea of Thieves was. 2 days a week, you must do a lot of raiding.
    Head of Community
    Ahhh I would have loved to join this one but will be on a flight back home at that time! I've played Fall Guys on PS5 some time ago, not yet on PC. It was SUPER fun. But it's installed and waiting for next time. 😁

Just checking maybe @RedswordGames would be up for some Fall Guys on the 9th? 😊
    Level 10
    Hmmm hmm hmm! Fall Guys make my temper shine, so probably! :D @MoriMoonpaw
    Sincerely,
    RedswordGames
    Twitch - RedswordGames