Competition: 12 Weeks in Azeroth - Week 4 (29 July - 5 Aug)

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hello everyone, hope you're having a great Friday!

Following on from last week's competition with the "a small interesting detail" theme, one of my favourites, now we look into what's happening in week 4. If you're new to the 12 Weeks in Azeroth competition where you have a chance to win a 60-days game time code - check out all the details here.

Let's get straight into this week's theme....

Name:  12_weeks_in_azeroth_competition_wk04re.jpeg
Views: 107
Size:  67.1 KB

Theme for week 4:

The colour green

Put your adventuring hat on and get into Azeroth, for this week we are looking for screenshots that relate to the colour green! Can you find a good spot? 😁

Just like last week, here's what to do in order to participate in the competition this week:
    1. Login to World of Warcraft (it's free to play until level 20!)
    2. Look around for something you think fits with the theme of "the colour green"
    3. Snap a screenshot
    4. Post your screenshot as a reply to this thread before Friday 5 August at 12:00 CEST.

The winner will be picked randomly amongst all eligible entries to receive the game time code, after the window has closed. One code per winner. And don’t worry, if you don’t get a code this week, participate again next week because we'll do this every week until all 12 codes are gone.

Looking forward to your screen(green)shots! 🤓
  • 2 Replies

Level 31
    An interesting theme.

You know, I was sitting in the forest located into the Stormwind's courtyard, staring down from the cliff towards the sea. It was a wonderful evening, the moon shone high in the sky and music, absolutely beautiful theme music, took over my mind. Elwynn Forest and the Great Sea. Fantastic.

Name:  WoWScrnShot_080122_231042.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  91.8 KB

I know it has several colors, and does not completely fit into the theme, but the courtyard itself is breathtaking. And what could be more green than the forest?

Name:  WoWScrnShot_080122_230709.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  94.9 KB
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Head of Community
    That's beautiful @Liue! Elwynn Forest and the Great Sea. 😍 I love the first screenshot with the moonshining on the grass! I don't think I've been in that spot before even though I pass through Stormwind almost every day. I might try find it next time I'm there.

I've got a cool green spot in mind too now, will post it later when I get a moment to go take a screenshot of it. 😊

Week 5 theme is up shortly - what do you think it will be? 😁