Legion by Lenovo Launch Event (THE COMPETITION IS OVER!)

Replies
    views
    Level 20
    Legion 7i Gen 7 Fat Version-12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12900HXWindows 11 Pro
    -NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6 (175W TGP, Listed Boost Clock: 1590Mhz)
    -16″ WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS, 500 nits, 16:10 aspect ratio, 165 – 240Hz VRR (3ms response time), 100% RGB, up to VESA DisplayHDR™ 400 certified, Dolby Vision™ support, NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ support, TÜV Rheinland® certified
    -32GB (2 x 16GB) 4800MHz DDR5
    -2TB Gen 4 SSD
    -99.99Whr Battery
    -Webcam e-Shutter
    -Power button fingerprint reader
    -2 x 2W Harman® Super Linear Speaker System
    -Smart Amp with Nahimic Audio
    -Built-in FHD (1080p) webcam
    -Intel® Killer™ WiFi 6E* AX1690i Dual Radio @QueenTomato @Basharkk من طرف
    Which Was With @Basharkk
    Level 14
    Legion 7, Because of the powerful GPU
    Level 1
    I prefer Lenovo Legion slim 7 because the NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ with Max Q Design was engineered for maximum performance from the thinnest possible designs. The Legion Slim 7 laptop’s Max-Q design optimizes every possible aspect for peak efficiency—resulting in a sleek, slim, quiet laptop that packs great graphics performance.
    Level 33
    ❤️❤️💚💚💚💚—l. Legion 7 l
    ❤️❤️🤍🤍🤍🤍—l. For gaming l
    ❤️❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤—l. For unity 3D l

- - - Updated - - -

[COLOR=var(--highlight_color)]COLOR=var(--highlight_color)]COLOR=var(--highlight_color)]Lenovo Legion 7 16" 165Hz Gaming Laptop - Core i9-11980HK - 16GB RAM - 1TB SSD - RTX 3080 16GB - DOS (Storm Grey)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

can't afford because I'm helping my family with the house and rent debts
    I really need laptop 💻 ..
    Level 1
    @QueenTomato Lenovo Legion 7 16ACHg6 Gaming Laptop R9 5900HX

- - - Updated - - -
    @QueenTomato Lenovo Legion 7 16ACHg6 Gaming Laptop R9 5900HX
    Level 3
    Legion 7 Because of the powerful GPU 😍😍
    Level 10
    legion 7

The answer of the questions are
    1- stylish outside savage inside
    2- legion 7
    3- 2.5 kg
    4- 3 ports
    5- True Strike keyboard
    6- yes True
    7- gaming
    I prefer the legion 7 over the slim cuz of the CPU / GPU and the cooling
    I Prefer performance over slimness and battery llife
    I prefer the legion 7
    it has the latest Intel 12th gen CPU with DDR5 RAM and the latest Nvidia RTX 30xx series up to the 3080 ti the most powerful gaming and content creator GPU that u can get in a form factor mobile PC
    and the latest gen4 SSD and biggest battery that u can get on a laptop 99.99 whr battery
    also the great 16 inch wqxga 16:10 aspect ratio IPS with a refresh rate of 165 to 240 Hz monitor with low response time of 3 ms and support for g-sync this panel is great for gaming and content creator with 100% RGB and HDR support
    and also the great keyboard and the camera privacy switch and the variety of ports especially the ports.on the back all these features combined with price to performance.that the legion have makes it the best device u can get for gaming and content creation
    Wish good luck to everyone at this giveaway
    That hiding space , a lonely place
    Level 1
    The legion 7i slim is pretty much perfect for all the needs, especially having ddr5 and i9 makes this laptop a beast choice if you are having a laptop to do both gaming and content creation projects!

On the other hand, the legion 7, the big brother, is much much more powerful and beautiful laptop than it's younger brother the 7i slim.

It has the father of GPUs the 3080ti which makes this laptop non stopable against the heaviest editing projects.

Personally, my favorite choice will always be the strongest one, the legion 7, due to its cpu and gpu capabilities it's extremely useful for my work conditions and environment since I'm getting into web design these days!

I pray to allah he makes this laptop mine one day.

- - - Updated - - -

The legion 7i slim is pretty much perfect for all the needs, especially having ddr5 and i9 makes this laptop a beast choice if you are having a laptop to do both gaming and content creation projects!

On the other hand, the legion 7, the big brother, is much much more powerful and beautiful laptop than it's younger brother the 7i slim.

It has the father of GPUs the 3080ti which makes this laptop non stopable against the heaviest editing projects.

Personally, my favorite choice will always be the strongest one, the legion 7, due to its cpu and gpu capabilities it's extremely useful for my work conditions and environment since I'm getting into web design these days!

I pray to allah he makes this laptop mine one day.
    Level 1
    legion 7
    I prefer legion 7 over the slim version cuz it has better CPU / GPU and better cooling
    I prefer performance over the slimness and battery life
    Good luck everyone
    Level 1
    @QueenTomato
    legion 7 gen 7
    16 amd

- - - Updated - - -
    @QueenTomato
    legion 7 gen 7
    16 amd