Calling all Apex Legends players: check out Path 2 Prestige!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager

Have you seen the latest competition from Lenovo?

​​​​​​​
    If you’ve seen any of the Lenovo social channels over the past week then you might have spotted this awesome new competition we’re running!

Name:  ApexLegendsCompetition (1).jpg
Views: 76
Size:  80.7 KB

Three of the best players in the game will be selecting one protege each to compete in the Path 2 Prestige Apex Legends tournament. If you think you’ve got what it takes, you could win:

• 1-on-1 mentorship with @lululuvely 🎮🤓
    • 3-month Legion & Intel sponsorship 🥳
    • Brand new Legion 7i gaming laptop powered by 12th gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor 💻⚡️

So how does it work?

3 pros will be partnering up with one lucky entrant each, helping them to brush up their skills and then battling it out in a live showdown on Saturday 20th August.

Who are the Pros?

Take your pick from our talented veterans, with over 2.5m followers and tons of competitive experience between them:
    @Nikolarn
    @guhrl
    @chocotaco

And the latest hardware is up for grabs?

Yes! All 3 lucky participants chosen for the event will also receive their very own Lenovo Legion 7i gaming laptop to sharpen their skills and dominate the competition.

How to enter?

Sign up here before 9th August to be in with a chance of winning. All you have to do is select your mentor, upload a one-minute clip of yourself streaming and playing Apex Legends, add your details and you’re in!
    ​​​​​​​

The community needs you! Are you the next Legend in Apex? Will you have the crowd standing and screaming your name?

*Please note this competition is only open to certain territories; see terms and conditions for further details
    Last edited by DoctorEldritch; 05-08-22 at 10:18.
  • 0 Replies