Competition: 12 Weeks in Azeroth - Week 5 (5-12 August)

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone!

Following on from last week's theme with "the colour green", now we look into what's happening this week. If you're new to the 12 Weeks in Azeroth competition where you have a chance to win a 60-days game time code - check out all the details here. And even if you're not taking part in the competition element itself, come join in anyway and share your photos just for the fun of it!

Let's get straight into this week's theme...

Name:  12_weeks_in_azeroth_competition_wk05re.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  53.1 KB

Theme for week 5:

Food and drink

So get into Azeroth and look around until you find something that relates to food and drink. Can you find a good spot? 😁 I think I might have a good one in mind, I'll post my own photo soon too.

Just like last week, here's what to do in order to participate in the competition this week:
    1. Login to World of Warcraft (it's free to play until level 20!)
    2. Look around for something you think fits with the theme "food and drink"
    3. Snap a screenshot
    4. Post your screenshot as a reply to this thread before Friday 12 August at 12:00 CEST.

The winner will be picked randomly amongst all eligible entries to receive the game time code, after the window has closed. One code per winner. And don’t worry, if you don’t get a code this week, participate again next week because we'll do this every week until all 12 codes are gone!

Looking forward to all the food and drink 😄
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 06-08-22 at 08:30. Reason: Forgot to add the image lol
  • 21 Replies

Level 1
    Name:  wowfoodanddrink.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  96.5 KB Sometimes you need a flash from the past
    Head of Community
    Wow awesome to see activity here - just catching up after being in Helsinki for a few days!

Great to see you here and really cool shots @Saka and @Exanthe! 😁 Let me dig out my screenshot too although I don't think it's as interesting as these ones. 😄 Which areas did you get them from?
    Level 52
    Wow awesome to see activity here - just catching up after being in Helsinki for a few days!

Great to see you here and really cool shots @Saka and @Exanthe! 😁 Let me dig out my screenshot too although I don't think it's as interesting as these ones. 😄 Which areas did you get them from?

Hopefully you enjoyed the Assembly. I've been there few times before, but had a blast particularly this time!

My screenshot is the Heart of the Forest zone, it's inside the big tree in Ardenweald. You have to be in the Night Fae covenant to be able to enter. I recommend doing it at least for the story on some character, it explains some things that were not shown otherwise, but referred to in the later campaign, and the whole zone is amazing. In my opinion it has similar kind of magical aura as Shadowmoon Valley from Draenor.
    Level 1

Hey, I was in Assembly as well it was a lot of fun. Mine is from Old Stratholme King's Square, I wanted to find a less typical spot lol
    Level 52
    Hey, I was in Assembly as well it was a lot of fun. Mine is from Old Stratholme King's Square, I wanted to find a less typical spot lol

I am sure you meant the old Stormwind! 😅

I was running some errands and got to log my horde character (involuntarily I raided on it for a few tiers, but never actually considered it my main) and remembered about a really cool inn in Dazal'Alor. As it's the previous expansion at the moment, some people might have forgotten about it.

Name:  Sakafood.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  89.7 KB

That bacon on the grill... Did they slice up a brutosaur or something?!
    Level 31
    Feeling when you drink so much in Ironforge that you start seeing pink elephants.

Name:  WoWScrnShot_081122_143201.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  72.9 KB
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Level 1
    I am sure you meant the old Stormwind! 😅

I was running some errands and got to log my horde character (involuntarily I raided on it for a few tiers, but never actually considered it my main) and remembered about a really cool inn in Dazal'Alor. As it's the previous expansion at the moment, some people might have forgotten about it.

Name:  Sakafood.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  89.7 KB

That bacon on the grill... Did they slice up a brutosaur or something?!
    Oh no I meant Old Stratholme, I went into the dungeon an took the screenshot there lol
    Level 4
    Name:  wow-näyttö.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  95.1 KB
    Summer in Azshara. Fresh,fruity drinks and furbolg costume <3