Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

23-03-21

Unfortunately I have to work today, but so far so good. I reached level 4 and here is my feedback so far:

• Maps can have many people in, I was in a starting town and there were about 6 of us at least
    • 3 people in an event is the limit at the moment (Instance type of event)
    • The battlepass for season is full of skins and there are 50 levels. You can get 15 level "free" for 2400z (which is about 20€ I think, although the pack with 2400z will not be enough you'll need the next one)
    • There are some odd framerates issues in Ultra mode, but works fine for me in High
    • You can disable shadows with "/shadows 0" in the chat, which helps a lot
    • There is a new class accessible via a lootbox (booster) which is pretty odd decision from the devs here
    • I see many necromancer (black) and Mind Mage (blue) and Sanctifier (white) but not that many Beastmaster (green) like meme 😁
    • The game is definitely free to play, but there will be many reasons you'll want to spend some money (but doesn't feel pay to win so far apart from the new class, but I haven't really look into it enough)

This is me so far after a couple of hours of playing.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 14

23-03-21

Magic Legends premiere today :-)
    You don't have to thank me for reminding you :-)
    Have fun, guys!
    Thumbs Up

24-03-21

@OhBabyBaby @cyrusnimda @Mithmarr how has the launch been for you?
    Thumbs Up

27-03-21

4 days after launch there has been a couple of patches already with (I think so far) great listening from the dev team.

The main note for me is this:
    The Dimir Assassin class unlock (and the Nightveil Stalker spell) will now also be unlocked at level 50 of both the Free and Premium Battlepass tracks, so that all players can access this class entirely through gameplay.

This is key to be honest and I'm glad they changed it. Now I wonder what they will do for people who spent quite a lot of try to unlock it through boosters? (I haven't but I feel a bit bad for them)

Here is the full article with all the details:
    https://www.arcgames.com/fr/games/ma...etail/11486153
    Thumbs Up

01-04-21

Great update today and a blog post about changes the future is on the blog here:
    https://www.arcgames.com/fr/games/ma...etail/11486433

Important note on the battle pass:
    the entire community will be granted Battlepass XP equal to 7 daily Battlepass quests plus one Weekly quest.

This is exciting an entire week worth of free XP 😍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 14

07-04-21

Thanks, I'm having a lot of fun too, although the controls are more suited to consoles than PC
    buy poe currency Buy PoE Currecy at Odealo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 839
    Given: 726

28-06-21

Guys @Mithmarr @Elixor @cyrusnimda @OhBabyBaby Are you still playing Magic Legends? 😄 I just started this weekend in the open beta, just to get through the tutorial to start with. Playing Necromancer which I'm quite enjoying. Controls are a little strange but could be because I'm not used to it properly yet. Moving around results in accidental spells sometimes 🤣
    Maps so far = beautiful! Kinda like LoL it bothers me that I can't see much ahead but one of those things you get used to I guess! (Coming from the more open/wider world games to this one)
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up

29-06-21

I just saw the announcement, Magic Legends is closing down on the 31st of October!
    https://www.playmagiclegends.com/en/...ticle/11490313

I knew the game didn't do so well but with the support of Wizards of the Coast I did expect the dev team to be able to turn it around. It's a shame but it happens.
    Last edited by Elixor; 29-06-21 at 18:43.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 839
    Given: 726

01-07-21

@Elixor I just read this too! How sad! I had just gotten into it 😥
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

2 Weeks Ago

:( It was such a good game