Join us in World of Warcraft #GameTogether (12th August 2022)

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    Hi everyone!

Last Friday we had no games due Assembly e-sports / gaming event held in Helsinki, Finland.

However, before that we were playing and enjoying Auction House Party in-game event.

It was really nice to dance and have a chat on the voice. Time just flew and we spent around 4 to 5 hours just chatting and helping @LilMonsterTii to level up. Auction House Dance Parties were so much fun! We posted some pictures into our previous topic, go and take a look.

If World of Warcraft is new game to you, you can read more about it here.

When do we meet?
    Friday 12th August at 18:00 CEST (that's 19:00 FI time, 18:00 DK/NO/SE time and 17:00 UK time).

Where?
    Alliance, it's your turn! So we'll meet in Stormwind City at the start of the meetup and from there we'll group up (both in game and on Discord) and queue for some dungeons. If more players will appear, we might create second dungeon party and then swap players after every run. We can also try Skirmish Battlegrounds! Soldiers of the Alliance, raise your swords and head to a battle! We'll slain those Horde!

What do you need to join in?
    You'll need an Alliance character that's level 10 or above. Ideally on the Silvermoon realm (server), but it's fine if you're on another realm, we can still play together due cross-realm game-play. If you don't have a subscription to WoW, don't worry, you can play with a trial account all the way until level 20 for free. More information about how to create your own trial account can be found here: World of Warcraft.

So get yourself in Azeroth and lets have some fun!

How to register to join?
    Just drop a reply in this topic to let us know you're interested. This is organised by the Nordic community, but the meetup will be in English so anyone is welcome to join regardless of country.

See you in Azeroth! Who's coming? Warcraft Legion, move out! 🙂

Have you ever seen Goldshire before? It is pretty unique and meaningful place - every Alliance player knows where it is and has most likely participated events held there during these years. It is especially favoured by PVP players, used both for dueling and slaying some Hordes. 😉

Name:  WoWScrnShot_081122_181157.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  98.2 KB
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
  • 4 Replies

Level 52
    I'll be there. Is there any preference to the roles for the dungeon queuing?
    Level 31
    Anything you wanna play, @Saka! I am sure we will get someone for each role. 😎
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Head of Community
    See you there! 😊 I'll come with my hunter!
    Head of Community
    It was great to see you play in the game for the first time @DeviL3591 and see you leveling up - I think you were already level 6 when I had to leave. 10 soon! 😁

@Gillander it was nice to have a chat! See you in one of the future ones when you're available, we play most Friday evenings 😊 (See Events Calendar)

@Saka sorry you couldn't make it - see you when you're feeling better. 🤗

And @Liue we can look at the UI stuff soon, I'll appreciate some tips 😄
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 15-08-22 at 08:26. Reason: Added link to Events Calendar