Competition: 12 Weeks in Azeroth - Week 6 (12-19 August)

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone!

We had some really cool screenshots in last week's competition with the "food and drink" theme! 🍲🥗🌶️ Now it's time to reveal the theme for week 6, see below. 😁

Oh and if you're new to the 12 Weeks in Azeroth competition, all the details are here. But to summarise - we're looking for screenshots from the game that somehow relate to the theme of the week. Anyone can participate (I want to see lots of photos from Azeroth!!), and as a plus, if your country of residence is in one of our Nordic countries (DK, FI, NO, SE) you also have a chance to win a 60-days game time code for World of Warcraft. 😍

Let's get straight into this week's theme...

Name:  Azeroth_Week6_Forum_re.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  61.4 KB

Theme for week 6:

High up looking down

So, can you find a spot in the game where there's some kind of high point... and maybe you're looking down from it? 😁 Snap a shot!

Here's what to do in order to participate in the competition:
    1. Login to World of Warcraft (it's free to play until level 20!)
    2. Look around for something you think fits with the theme "high up looking down"
    3. Snap a screenshot
    4. Post your screenshot as a reply to this thread before Friday 19 August at 12:00 CEST.

The winner will be picked randomly amongst all eligible entries to receive the game time code, after the window has closed. One code per winner. And don’t worry, if you don’t get a code this week, participate again next week because we'll do this every week until all 12 codes are gone!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time 😁
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-08-22 at 18:02. Reason: Forgot to add a link
  • 8 Replies

Level 1
    @MoriMoonpaw Name:  suramar.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  90.1 KB Definitely one of my favourite locations in the world. Fits well with my nelf obsession.
    Level 52
    "High up" made me think of this one place...
    Shame about the Legion invasion though, it ruined a beautiful temple.

Name:  neverest.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  83.9 KB
    Head of Community
    Hey guys @Exanthe @Saka these are amazing!! 😍
    Level 52
    I tried to bully someone to join the competition, but unfortunately he had trouble registering before the deadline, as the server was giving him the "access denied" message. I think his screenshot is really gorgeous, so I'll just put it here by myself.

Can you locate where it is? The shiny goat looking down that hole gives me some real nostalgia vibes (from one of the best expansions, too!).

Name:  WoWScrnShot_081922_003021.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  83.8 KB
    Level 31
    Clear, blue sky of Bastion alongside white clouds is breathtaking. I decided to fly as high as possible, then jump down and use my Levitate - you know, just to see sightseeing. And I definitely saw those! It is by far the most beautiful zone in the land of death, Shadowlands.

Name:  WoWScrnShot_072922_204120.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  94.1 KB

@Saka That is Dragonblight in Northrend, tower in which Chromie is also located.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Level 52
    @Liue Temple of Storms, Stormpeaks
    Head of Community
    Alright guys, thanks for posting your screenshots! We have a winner for week 6!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WinnerWk6re.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	8639

Congratulations @Exanthe 😁 I'll drop you a DM soon with your code! 🥳

@Liue Wow that's super pretty! 😍

Check out week 7, it's already live here! And have a great weekend everyone. 😊
    Head of Community
    I picked my screenshot finally! It's next to my current fishing spot 🐟

Name:  HighUpLookingDown2bre.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  98.5 KB