Gamescom 2022 - What are you hoping they announce?

views
    Level 21

Gamescom!
    It's the biggest event of the year (sorry E3, none of the big guys go anymore) so I'm wondering what you guys are hoping to see announced?

The rest of 2022 is already jam packed with amazing launches like God of War: Ragnarok, Callisto Protocol and A Plague Tale: Requiem...

So what more could we want!
  • 1 Reply

Level 31
    Gamescom 2022! Tell me, tell me everything! How was it like? Was any nice games revealed except the ones you already mentioned?

To be honest, I was hoping something mind-blowing about Hogwarts Legacy! We do know it's coming after several delays - but, there has not been so many updated about the content! Some cool new videos? Sadly no. Sadge.

But tell me everything!

Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.