Hey all!

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Thanks for hosting this gaming community!
    I'm currently rocking a Legion 5 Pro specced with a 3070, 2TB of SSD and 32GB of RAM.

I mostly play RTS and FPS games.
    For FPS I've been playing a lot of 'Escape From Tarkov' lately, and the good old CS:GO, along with some Valorant.

What are you guys currently playing?

Would love to try out Sea of Thieves!
  • 2 Replies

Level 31
    Welcome! Tervetuloa!

Good to see more faces with us here in tiny Nordic Community! Step by step we are going forward, who knows how big we will eventually become?

Sea of Thieves indeed is great, I just installed it on my IdeaPad Gaming 5 as my Legion tower has no space left on its SSD. 😂 We are playing Sea of Thieves TONIGHT at 17:00 CEST (that's 19:00 Finnish time and 18:00 Swedish time). So only 2h 20minutes left! If you are interested, join our Discord server here - Legion's Rest.

I am WoW player, but you prob guessed that by just taking a look on my signature. I am also pretty big fan of SWTOR, mainly due its story, and would like to give FFXIV second shot.

One more time, welcome! And by the way, you got some amazing PC there. I hope it has claimed your expectations (I wish I had 2TB SSD, only have 512GB.)

Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Head of Community
    Hey there @Fixified welcome to the community and thanks for saying hello! 😊 I play CSGO occasionally too, as do a few others here on the community actually! Let us know if you'd like to do some matches together at some point (although I'm not very good lol)? Have you played it for long? 😊

I'm new to Valorant since a couple of months ago but liking it a lot so far, just not yet familiar with all the abilities so I get lost a bit still.

I'm mostly playing WoW, like @Liue above - although I mainly do relaxing and slow-paced stuff there nowadays like fishing and herb gathering, some light questing, pet battles.... 😄