Competition: 12 Weeks in Azeroth - Week 10 (9-16 September)

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone!

Awesome shots in last week's thread with the "pathway forward" theme! 👏 Wonder what the new theme is? 🤔

If you're new to the 12 Weeks in Azeroth competition, all the details are here. But to summarise - we're looking for screenshots from the game that somehow relate to the theme of the week. Anyone can participate, and as a plus, if your country of residence is in one of our Nordic countries (DK, FI, NO, SE) you also have a chance to win a 60-days game time code for World of Warcraft. 😍

Let's get straight into this week's theme...

Name:  Azeroth_Week10_Forum_re.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  53.4 KB

Theme for week 10:

Fire

Can you find something in Azeroth that fits this theme? 🔥

Here's what to do in order to participate in the competition:
    1. Login to World of Warcraft (it's free to play until level 20!)
    2. Look around for something you think fits with the theme "fire"
    3. Snap a screenshot
    4. Post your screenshot as a reply to this thread before Friday 16 September at 12:00 CEST.

The winner will be picked randomly amongst all eligible entries to receive the game time code, after the window has closed. One code per winner. And don’t worry, if you don’t get a code this week, participate again next week because we'll do this every week until all 12 codes are gone!

Looking forward to seeing what kind of screenshots you come up with! 😎
  • 4 Replies

Level 52
    Right next to Nomi, who burns everything! 🙂

Name:  unknown3.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  81.7 KB
    Head of Community
    @Saka Hahahah I remember 😅 I've been so busy in the past week or two that I haven't had time to continue my Legion adventure where my main goal is to open the fishing daily quests (or are they world quests? Something like this e.g. with the guy who stands near Dalaran on the floating little island piece) AND do cooking with Nomi! I've started doing the normal story quests there just so I can gather more recipes to open Nomi's proper quests.

Did you notice there's a tiny lone green leaf growing from the firewood log in your screenshot? 😊🌿
    Level 52
    @MoriMoonpaw Oh, I actually didn't notice the leaf, but it's a cute little detail! I played Legion when it was the current expansion so I have some quite traumatic experiences with Nomi, burning everything to ash rather than giving me the missing rank 3 recipes. 😂
    Head of Community
    @Saka 😂😂😂 Yep sounds familiar - I'll be re-experiencing that soon when I continue in Legion 😂