Competition: 12 Weeks in Azeroth - Week 11 (16-23 September)

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone!

Another week has passed and I can't believe it's already the 11th week of the 12 Weeks in Azeroth activity! Time flies! Let's see what the new theme of the week is going to be. 😎

If you're new to the 12 Weeks in Azeroth competition, all the details are here. But to summarise - we're looking for screenshots from the game that somehow relate to the theme of the week. Anyone can participate for the fun of it, and as a plus, if your country of residence is in one of our Nordic countries (DK, FI, NO, SE) you also have a chance to win a 60-days game time code for World of Warcraft. 😍

Name:  Azeroth_Week11_Forum_re.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  68.6 KB

Theme for week 11:

Group of people

Wander around in Azeroth until you find something you think fits this theme. Take a screenshot! 😊

Here's what to do in order to participate in the competition:
    1. Login to World of Warcraft (it's free to play until level 20!)
    2. Look around for something you think fits with the theme "group of people"
    3. Snap a screenshot
    4. Post your screenshot as a reply to this thread before Friday 23 September at 12:00 CEST.

The winner will be picked randomly amongst all eligible entries to receive the game time code, after the window has closed. One code per winner. And don’t worry, if you don’t get a code this week, participate again next week because we'll do this every week until all 12 codes are gone!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! 😁
  • 2 Replies

Level 31
    DID SOMEONE SAY GROUP OF PEOPLE?

That's my favorite topic! Here we go! But instead of pictures, I brought something much livelier. Enjoy!

Are you a fan of 60's?

Or maybe a bit more newer?

Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Head of Community
    Hahahahha just catching up on here, that's so cool - HOW did you make them follow you @Liue?? 😅😅😅😅😅😅