1️⃣2️⃣ - Finish the sentence

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hi everyone!

It's Friday which means...... time for a Legion Fridays activity!

For those who don't know, we will have 1 activity every Friday, posted on the Legion Fridays board, and 5-6 winners will be announced at the end of every month!

What's this week's game?

• Finish this sentence:I wish I was _____
    • After you complete it, you have to add to the sentence and leave space for the person after you to fill out.

<hr>

How will the winners be chosen for Legion Fridays?

We will choose 5-6 random participants every month. The more activities you participate in, the higher your chance of winning is!

September Schedule / Prizes

Schedule:

• Friday 2nd of September
    • Friday 9th of September
    • Friday 16th of September
    • Friday 23rd of September
    • Friday 30thof September

Prizes:
    • Keyboard and Mouse Combo KM300
    • H600 headset + S600 Gaming Station
    • M600 Mouse + Stringray Mousepad
    • Legion Towel
    • Legion Cap
    • Legion T-Shirt
    Last edited by QueenTomato; 30-09-22 at 11:43.
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 11 Replies

Level 52
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school. _____
    Level 19
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school. If I had, then I wouldn't have been_____
    Level 48
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school. If I had, then I wouldn't have been a disappointment for those who care about me_____
    Hardly Adapting...Barely Surviving
    Level 52
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school . If I had, then I wouldn't have been a disappointment for those who care about me and would've had more respect for myself._____
    Level 25
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school . If I had, then I wouldn't have been a disappointment for those who care about me and would've had more respect for myself.because my self And who cares about it are the only things that will ever help me when___
    Level 24
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school . If I had, then I wouldn't have been a disappointment for those who care about me and would've had more respect for myself.because my self And who cares about it are the only things that will ever help me when___I can get things done and help others .....
    Level 32
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school . If I had, then I wouldn't have been a disappointment for those who care about me and would've had more respect for myself.because my self And who cares about it are the only things that will ever help me when I can get things done and help others __ achieve their dreams too. only then .......

You're never wrong to do the right thing
    Level 10
    @QueenTomato I wish I was more social towards people I would like to talk to.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school . If I had, then I wouldn't have been a disappointment for those who care about me and would've had more respect for myself, because those who care about it are the only ones who will ever help me when I can get things done and help others __ achieve their dreams too. only then everybody could live happily and ___
    Level 13
    I wish I was more hardworker than my friends at the school . If I had, then I wouldn't have been a disappointment for those who care about me and would've had more respect for myself, because those who care about it are the only ones who will ever help me when I can get things done and help others __ achieve their dreams too. only then everybody could live happily and reach for things beyond their limits, never giving up on their goals no matter what. With that being said, ____