MMORPG Megathread

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    Hello!

WoW retail player here. :D I am very much excited about upcoming TBC Classic. Actually, my current do indeed have a Classic guild in EU realm Ten Storms, so once prepatch is out, I am heading out there to play a Blood Elf. If you are interested of leveling together, I am always up for it.
    Head of Community
    Hey @Liue, awesome, another WoW player in the community! 😎How long have you played?
    I'm also playing the retail game. I'm returning to it after a few months break and went straight into Shadowlands, realising just after using the max level token that I had missed the previous major storyline ending so was kind of both disappointingly spoiled but also excited at the same time. 😂 Need to go backwards at some point lol
    Classic I haven't tried myself yet but it's on my list!

Leveling together would be awesome @Liue and everyone else - I'm going to try collect all the allied races for example after I've explored Shadowlands a bit more (just started properly last night) and will want to start leveling those when they unlock! Painful grind ahead though I think lol (missing dark iron dwarf, Kul Tiran, Mechagnome, Vulpera, that other Tauren)
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 17-03-21 at 09:06.
    Level 29
    Wow retail here too since 2004 :D

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0 (1).jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	433.4 KB 
ID:	414
    Level 31
    Not that long, unfortunately @Marion.

I use to play from TBC till release of MoP. However, I was by then diagnosed severe epilepsy and that drew me out of all kind of gaming for as long as 7-years.

I did return in September 2020 with brand new account after going through epilepsy brain surgery! It felt fantastic to travel back to Azeroth.

Don't worry about boosting yourself with token. You can just go back to previous storylines with Chromie Time when leveling new alts.

I am semi-HC player, currently moving to CN Mythic after clearing CN HC 10/10 about every week.

Same thing with allied races, @Marion. I have all open from Horde, but only Void Elves and Lightforged Draeneis from Alliance. Lok'thar ogar! I am just wearing Horde hoodie when writing this.

https://raider.io/characters/eu/tarren-mill/Liue Anyone has RIO or Armory to show? 😄
    Level 29
    New class in BDO! The Sage! I might go have a look, animation wise it looks amazing!

Level 3
    That Sage gameplay looks pretty awesome @Elixor. I've actually never played BDO for some reason, but I have been looking at some gameplay videos lately and the graphics just look so damn good I might have to give it a shot.
    Level 29
    Especially since the remastered version. I think the end game is pretty grindy but doing the story and enjoying some nervous combat is nice to try out.
    In the same branch (slightly different obviously) you have Blade& Soul that's quite fun (I'm not sure about the end game)

I think it costs about 10€ on steam. Might worth trying it out. (Might be cheaper on other side to be honest)
    Level 31
    New class in BDO! The Sage! I might go have a look, animation wise it looks amazing!

I took BDO from Steam when they had this "get it free for limited amount of time" -campaign going on, but have not actually played it yet. It is just sitting on my Steam library. I know its fighting system is very unique and animations look very good, so I might give it a try later.
    Last edited by Liue; 19-03-21 at 06:45. Reason: Misspelled, fixed those
    Level 29
    Ah yes I was going to mentioned but as the offer isn’t available anymore I didn’t want you to feel you had missed out 😂😂😂

I actually did too, although I had BDO from a while ago from their website and not steam
    Level 21
    It's been donkeys years since I played an MMO. Actually, the last one I played was ff14 but my ex nicked the account.

That's a lie. Just remembered that the last one I played is OSR LOL!! Anyone else playing Old school Runescape these days?