Legion 7 Worst Experience

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    I have Many Lenovo Laptops, All working fine Except the latest and the newest one,
    Last 6 months was the worst experience using Lenovo legion 7 for gaming and normal internet browsing,
    both windows 10 and 11 was getting BSOD, many times in 1 day.. then support Replaced the motherboard,
    it slightly fixed the issue but every week i get BSOD while transferring files or playing any media..
    Finally after 6 months ,lenovo agreed to replace the device, but now they just sent me an email with replacement approval and not taking any ownership.

all shops refusing to give me the replacement as it is very expensive and rare laptop!!!
    it was intel core i9 11 generation 2 TB SSD,Nvidia RTX 3080 16 GB,32 GB RAM,,,

I donot recommend lenovo legion Especially with the current bad support team,
  • 2 Replies

Level 52
    Hi there @fouady 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Legion laptop!

I will send you a private message on the community to gather some information from you and share them with Lenovo who will then contact you to follow up!

Don't worry, hopefully this will be resolved soon and you will receive your replacement ASAP🤞
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!