Favourite video game streamer??

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone!!

How are you? Any plans for the weekend? I have a lot of errands to run, clothes to wash and even some studying to do, so of course I'll make sure I'll organise myself to have a super productive weekend.

Who am I kidding? 😆It's getting cold, so I'll probably spend Sunday on my sofa, binge watching Netflix or catching up with the latest content from my favourite video games streamers.

Since winter is starting and I need more content to watch, I wanted to ask you ladies and gents, who are your favourite video game streamers??

Because I believe one needs to lead by example, here's a short list of my favourite streamers:

Raine Gaming
    @Raine is a content creator and video game streamer from the UK. A bit unfiltered and totally hilarious, Raine loves a game with a good story and along with her community likes to hypothesize about where the story is going.

Here's a couple of my favourite streams of hers:

​​​​​​​

Lion Hart

Until recently, I didn't know about @Lionhart, not until he joined the community, commented on my "Most difficult boss" ever topic and mentioned in passing he was a streamer. Man, I was missing some quality content. Also from the UK, Lion likes to play Gwent, (yes, he's one of us) and many other games.

Take a look at his more recent video:

El Jota

You guys might not know this, but I'm not only here in The Hub; I am also the community manager of the Spanish Community, so I naturally had to recommend one of my very own: @eljjota is a video game streamer from Spain, who plays games like Ark, Back 4 Blood and a bunch of shooters. He's not only fun to watch, but if you are starting to play any of those games, he shares his best tips and moves.

He streams in Spanish (he plans to start streaming in English in the future), but if you would like to practice your Spanish or are bilingual already, I totally recommend you his channel.

Here's the man of the hour, playing Back 4 Blood:

Who is your favourite video game streamer?? Let me know in the comments below!! 👇

→ ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aquí🤔
    → ¿Juegas al Minecraft? ¡Necesitamos tu ayuda para construir nuestra aldea!! Haz clic aquí 🌳
  • 6 Replies

Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArkGaming View Post
    ​​​​​​​
    Your favourite streamer is yourself? Kudos for the self love.
    Community Manager
    @Raine you be like:

Name:  oh-stop-it-you-continue.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  35.9 KB

By the way, who is YOUR favourite streamer?
    → ¿Juegas al Minecraft? ¡Necesitamos tu ayuda para construir nuestra aldea!! Haz clic aquí 🌳
    Community Manager
    hey @TheArkGaming, I checked your channel -great stuff by the way- and I see you play Fortnite. We play the creative mode at least once a month here in the community, would you be interested in joining us?

And by the way, welcome to the community 😎
    Level 9
    I don't really watch other streamers... I do occasionally watch Markiplier because he's very funny, but that's still once in a blue moon.