[Closed] DreamHack Winter 2021 - free tickets for you and a friend! (25-28 Nov)

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Name:  DreamHack_ticketsGiveawayRe.jpg
Views: 1923
Size:  48.0 KB

---UPDATE---
    This giveaway is now closed and winners have been announced (see here).
    Thanks all for participating! See you around on the community and maybe one year in the future I will see you at DreamHack (you never know).
    ------------------

Hey guys!

It’s time for an old school DreamHack party and more. Bring a friend and gather at Elmia, Jönköping Sweden for 4 days of LAN! Event takes place between 25-28 November.

Who's interested in going? 😎

• Large LAN 3000+ seats
    • Activity zones, including a Lenovo Test Zone where you can try out some awesome top-notch gaming setups!!
    • Main stage with live music and activities
    • Expo
    • IRL Games... and much more

We have an opportunity for 2 Legion community members to get FREE TICKETS (one for you, one for a friend) to attend the event and take part in some awesome activities!!

For a chance to get free tickets in our giveaway, comment in this thread with what part of the event you're most excited about! We'll pick 2 members from this thread to receive the tickets prior to the event.

Refer to the DreamHack website to check out the different activities and gaming tournaments. 👍

(Further info about the event including how to get there, COVID-19 rules, recommended packing list... check here)

-----------------------------------

So who's in Sweden Nov 25-28? Want a free ticket? Let me know in the comments for a chance to win! 😎
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 24-11-21 at 11:33.
  • 11 Replies

Level 2
    If I'd go I'd definitely try out some of the sick gaming setups - try out for myself how high end gaming feels!
    Head of Community
    Nice one @hriskaer cheers for replying - have you been to DreamHack before? What about other gaming expos in general? :)
    Level 2
    @MoriMoonpaw This would be my first ever gaming expo! Me and a buddy of mine have been raving about Dreamhack since we were kids, back when we had our first LAN parties and such. Our parents weren't fond of the idea back then, I think mostly because they had no interest in chaperoning us there lol.
    Head of Community
    @MoriMoonpaw This would be my first ever gaming expo! Me and a buddy of mine have been raving about Dreamhack since we were kids, back when we had our first LAN parties and such. Our parents weren't fond of the idea back then, I think mostly because they had no interest in chaperoning us there lol.

😄 Hahaha yeah can't imagine my parents attending a gaming expo happily either although I think I could have dragged my dad there potentially as these places usually have some drinks and snacks etc. too 😁 Having said that I did enjoy playing some Donkey Kong and Super Mario with my dad when I was a kid though, nice memories!
    Level 2
    @MoriMoonpaw my dad helped me with difficult parts of Tekken, Spyro and Ratchet & Clank on the playstation back in the day. Later he actually got into playing WoW for a while, but it was too high maintenance for him, heh
    Head of Community
    Hey guys, anyone currently in Sweden and interested in DreamHack - you still have a little bit of time to reply in case you'd be interested in a free DreamHack ticket for you and a friend! Don't wait too long though - it opens on the 25th! Last day is 28th 😉
    Level 2
    The gaming of course, duh ;)

- - - Updated - - -
    @MoriMoonpaw I’m Swedish and I’ve always followed DreamHack from a far on the phone through videos and such but never been there. I’ve been to comic con back in the days when it was more about tasting the latest games and I loved it. It would be a nice experience to go tho.
    Head of Community
    Hey @Nato01 oh yes of course, the gaming 😄 Always cool to try out the latest games, true - I've never been to Comic Con myself - that would be AWESOME. One day 😍 I've been to Gamescom in Germany though, a few times many years ago but it's been a while, and to one gaming convention in Helsinki. Sadly as I'm based in the UK and not travelling at the moment I can't visit DreamHack myself, but fingers crossed for next year.

Thanks for posting - good luck with the giveaway!

Anyone else - still time to take part in this if you're quick! 😎😎😎
    Level 2
    I’ve heard about Gamescom, so cool! Hope you get to come next year then. And thanks, I never have luck with these giveaways but hey if you don’t give it a shot you’ll never win, am I right?