Reality Manipulation (repost)

Replies
    views
    Level 48
    What if you wake up someday to find yourself in the world of one of your favourite games?

• what game world you want to be in ?

• who is the character role you would like to take ?

• what will you do / main objective ?
    Hardly Adapting...Barely Surviving
  • 14 Replies

Level 9
    By the way, sometimes I fantasize about being in the game that I often play or have played before. If the question is about your favorite game, then it's probably "Terraria" or "Hollow Knight" at the moment. But let's focus on the first one. If anyone does not know - in Terraria you can play for different classes of characters. I would like to be a magician. He has, in my opinion, the most fun weapons. And the costumes are the most beautiful (I love astral armor for healing + needle shooter). What would I do? Well, of course I would fight monsters. I think it would be fun. But it will be even cooler if there are several friends with me in the game. And each class will be different. Someone is a shooter, someone is a summoner, someone is on swords and I am a magician. It would be great. And in general, you can fantasize about every game like that. Except horror games of course)
    Level 48
    @James781
    nicely elaborated👍
    Level 1
    @M2lobaz Mod apk is the modified version of apk, and you can use it safely. Some people think that modified versions are inaccurate and can cause trouble to their devices. But it’s totally wrong. Modified versions are becoming famous because of the fastest speed and accurate response time. For example, the Free Fire mod apk is also a modified version, and you will find the best resolution along with a better response time.
    Community Manager
    @M2lobaz, this is a nice topic! But there is just so much to choose from. And games sometimes are made in famous franchises, for example, I'd like to try on the robes of Jedi (but, let's face it, I'd probably end up a Sith) in the Star Wars universe, but not just because of the game, I like that universe in general. Or I think many would want to try using some magic powers in Harry Potter. Hogwarts Legacy is coming, so that is a prime candidate for this sort of thing right there!

But that is as far as franchise universes go. If we're talking games that are just games and have no franchise behind them, then, I guess, I'd want to be a colleague of G-Man from Half-Life. What can I say, I want to be a tall mysterious type. 😉 As for what I would do, I could not tell you, I guess whatever "the employers" dictate. Maybe I'd boss Gordon around.
    Level 48
    @DoctorEldritch
    Half Life💛
    no more words to say.
    Level 52
    @M2lobaz If I had to be in a game, it would probably be in... too many games 🤣 Among them A Plague Tale, to help Amicia and Hugo. The Walking Dead TellTale Series to help Clementine and most definitely God of War as an equal of Kratos to have him as an ally and help him accomplish his quest, from the Greek mythology that I prefer to the Norse mythology, we will eradicate all the abominations and monsters and get the deserved respect from Odin, Thor and all the Valkyries (wait I'm told that the Valkyries are already ... Oh, well !! They should have respected him ... 👀)
    Community Manager
    Wow @GoLLuM13, you want to do some pretty dangerous stuff. Hiding from zombies, escaping rat swarms, fighting monsters. Kudos! I was thinking about those more exciting games, but more in terms of

"Middle-earth sounds nice, but no running water is a big no-no, I am accustomed to a certain level of comfort. Fallout has too much radiation and carbonated beverages for my taste, so that's a bust. Stardew Valley sounds relaxing on paper, but waking up at 6 am to do farm work? No, thank you."

And so on.

But I get you with wanting excitement, that is why I chose G-Man. He still visits exotic locales and gets to play part in the whole thing, but nothing fazes him at all.
    Level 48
    @GoLLuM13
    That's a lot of damage😂
    Level 32
    why u all choosing such dangerous games 😂🤣

for me i want to chill

any pokemon game
    minecraft

You're never wrong to do the right thing