Legion 5 Pro feels sluggish and gets low frame rates in games all of a sudden

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    it does, thank you for sharing!
    Level 1
    If anyone else is still trying to solve this issue and nothing else has worked, I can give you a solution that worked for me. If you are using the stock charger that came with the laptop, when plugged in games tend to run better. But I found out with mine I always left the charger plugged in at 99% when I played and never understood why my games were running at 15 fps on average. Once I unplugged my charger and let the computer play on battery for a bit and plug the charger back in when some of the battery was used up the frame rate went back to 70 fps as it should run. It could be a overheating issue or maybe your just not supposed to leave it plugged in for a long time but I tried every other solution to fix my frame rate nothing worked and I’m a little frustrated that all it took was to unplug my computer for a little bit to solve it. Hope this helps some people because I wish someone would’ve told me this earlier.
    I am extremely dissapointed Lenovo. My Legion 5 15ACH6 has the same issue. Sluggish after few hours of use. Done everything, from dissabling battery in Bios, all updates... Every solution is only temporary. 3D CAD software sometimes runs better on 13 years old Yoga ultrabook, than this 15ACH6... and it wakes up faster also! I was a loyal customer, have 2 other Lenovo laptops at home. But this. Got everything up to date, drivers, software, Windows.