Thumbs Up
    Received: 831
    Given: 719

Got any questions for G2 Esports?
    17-03-21

Hi Nordic community!

Are you a G2 Esports fan? Or just a person who is curious about them perhaps? 😄

Just wanted to point you to this topic here in the central Announcements section - we're collecting questions for an AMA (Ask Me Anything) for Friday this week. If you have any questions you want to include, post them in the thread please as soon as you can, and we'll collect them for the G2 team. 👍

They'll pick a set they can answer from the questions submitted, and we'll post the answers in a topic once we have them!

Any questions and comments welcome but note that for this specific AMA, they will concentrate mostly on questions related to the topic areas listed in the thread. We'll collect everything though in case we can have another one later! 😉​​​​​​​

Name:  G2EsportsLogo.png
Views: 2848
Size:  43.2 KB
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 22-03-21 at 06:55.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 831
    Given: 719

24-03-21

Hey guys, I've posted the AMA answers this morning if you want to take a look - it's in the Community Lobby! 👍The G2 team will be around at some point so if you have any comments or follow-up questions feel free to ask them in the thread. We'll most likely have a new AMA with them in the future too so if you're interested, keep an eye out on the community for that. 😊
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!