Let's say hi and welcome each other! 👋

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato Hello, I'm new here. I need to learn how to best use this laptop.
    Level 3
    Greetings legion family

I'm here as I'm owning one of the legion PC, finally :D

I'm a graduated student in computer engineering and a pc nerd who love trying new modern pc every 18 months.

For some cases, some PCs that matches my needs will become an item that use to last.

I love playing games, specially puzzle, survival, simulators and cosy games. and develop game for learning in computer science.
    and making heavily game bgms for fun.
    Level 1
    Hi I'm Philip , new to gaming/tech ,
    Level 1
    @QueenTomato

Hey everyone 👋
    My name is matthew, and im from California, USA.

my gaming tag everywhere is StraferHighwind or StraferHwd. Im 43 and have been gaming since i was 8 and got my first computer. Ive gamed on Amiga, atari, computer, Nintendo, super Nintendo, Sega, Sega genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega dream cast, and Playstation 1, 2, 3. Currently I mainly game on my phone because I don't have a computer or game system right now because I'm in transitional housing for the homeless waiting to get place in my own apartment and had to sell my psa 3 to pay bills.

I joined this community to hear from other gamers and keep up with what games are out. The most recent game I played before losing my gaming setup was FF7 remake and it was awesome!. I play mobile games such as Diablo immortal, MLA adventure, Epic 7, misty continent, vikings: rise of valhalla and many more.

I'm a total nerd Into gaming, anime, comic books, manga, reading, cooking, sports cards, clubbing, having fun and more. I have 2 cats, Michelle and Rocket. I drink coffee every which way. My favorite drink at Starbucks is an ice blended mocha! 🥳

Thanks for having me here. Look forward to contributing to the community when I can get a new computer or gaming system. Until then I'm here for fun.