My Fascination with Tarot

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    You're spot on. It's indeed the death card. " Not actual death but the death of something old in your life and a start of something new."😊

Ah, and here I thought that it was a creative take on those "smoking kills" pictures that tobacco companies need to put on the box. I know vaping is not as bad for your health as cigarettes, but still, it'd be a nice pun if that was the reason for them choosing this specific card.
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato I'm glad you find my post interesting and you're welcome. Personally, I am not into live readings as such and believe when doing a Tarot reading a few steps need to be followed before any guidance is given to the seeker. Personally, the correct steps to follow would be to start with an effective question.

Then ask the seeker to pick a deck of cards and only then shuffle the cards with the question in mind. Before looking up the meanings, ask the seeker to decide what they think the outcome should be. Remind the seeker everything won't be positive and that they need to have an open mind when receiving guidance.

Usually, a seeker needs to be present when doing a reading. Some of the Tik Tok readers would shuffle cards and answer blind questions from messages coming through in live chat. There are readers who are able to connect directly with an answer "BUT" some questions were asked a million times over and some readers and I'm not saying all of them will give answers given before to other seekers.

For example one of the most common questions asked is: Will I find love in the next few weeks or months?

Before answering this question a lot of other questions need to be asked first. It's easy to just say yes or no your tarot card indicates......

Personally, it takes me up to two hours or more before I would have a decent response to a seeker. I also write long and informative readings of not less than 1000 words.

To answer your question @QueenTomato, Tarot cards always combine positive and negative responses. Most of the time a seeker will be disappointed and will not hear what they want to hear. 😊

Yeah I see, it makes sense tbh! Are you usually doing livestreams or do you do 1-1 upon requests?
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch not at all. Vaping companies will never go that route. Those ads I do get with tobacco products.

There are so many non-factual posts and articles circulating on the internet about vaping it's astonishing. So many lies and conspiracies.

Actually, there were only 53 related deaths caused by vaping this year and 2154 cases of illness. Does the question still remain what did the 53 people vape causing death?

Vaping has been in business for more than 14 years in SA.

No vaping-related deaths have been reported yet in South Africa according to the National Council Against Smoking. It has been established that around 350 000 people in South Africa are currently using vaping products.

This weekend I'm going to Vapecon. One of the biggest conversions in South Africa. A whole lot of international companies will be there. I'm also an ambassador and content creator for two companies. I never purchase any vapes and receive them for free 😂

- - - Updated - - -
    @QueenTomato I do one on one per request and also on sites where I freelance as a reader via SMS. Email an live chat. 😊
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarot Ah, well, that is a complex subject to be sure. Rumour is that doctors prescribed cigarettes as medication in1930s-1950s because of the big tobacco companies' conspiracy. Who can tell what really is going on...

But never mind all that. I guess vaping may add to the whole Tarot ambience, with those mysterious vapes. Or, you could even look into capnomancy, given your interest in vaping that could be interesting. Have fun at Vapecon!
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch Ah yes! capnomancy is becoming popular with readers. I personally never tried it myself.

I do believe in scrying and also have a black mirror.

Thanks, @DoctorEldritch. I will most definitely enjoy Vapecon!
    Level 47
    @DracoTarot - Thank you so much for this fantastic post. I love everything surrounding superstition/mystic/mythological stuff, including Tarot. I had a set and a book about Tarot, but I left them at my mom's house in Brazil many years ago, I don't know if it's still there or got lost.
    Do you do readings? For friends also? 🤗
    Level 52
    @j7schultz Hey!! You're welcome and I'm glad you find my post interesting. 😊

I have a whole collection of books. Some I've downloaded as PDFs and others I got from online esoteric shops. In total, I have 9 books and 11 decks.

I've always had an interest in understanding the deep knowledge of the universe and the lessons within it and actively working to connect with those things.

I do readings for anyone who seeks a little comfort or who needs to have a few questions answered. I do online consultations most of the time. 😊

I want to make another post but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate and who would find it interesting. I know you would at least. 😄
    Level 47
    @DracoTarot - Thanks for your reply. It is fascinating indeed and I would love to read more about Tarot and any other esoteric topic you want to bring to the table. I do believe some people are more connected with things most people can't see/sense, but it is also sad to know there are many who do harm (but this is not exclusive to spiritual stuff, we can see that with the material world too, for example, bombs).
    How can I know more? Do you have any cat-like cards? What is your most interesting deck?
    Level 52
    @j7schultz Unfortunately there are practitioners who would take a darker path. It's a lightworker's obligation to stop those who do. One rule is to pay attention. The universe doesn't have any limits on how it will speak to you. It could be through good or evil. It all depends on what you do with the energy.

Actually, I do have a deck of Cat cards called the Faeles Arcanae

Name:  Faeles Arcanae.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  41.8 KB

Name:  Faeles Arcanae2.jpg
Size:  40.0 KB

I have a few favourites and the Hermetic is one of them. :)

Name:  Hermetic.jpg
Size:  21.6 KB
    Level 47
    @DracoTarot - OMG!!! I am in love with our cat deck. It is sooooo beautiful.
    I also liked the Hermetic one. I would love to see more pics of your decks if you have them/want to share them.
    Also, I would love to have a reading sometime, if you are available. After some terrible years we all had worldwide, it would be amazing to have some light on the future... 😊