Games for the month of (12) December 2022 🎮

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    As-Salam Alykum and Hello 👋

Today, we will review together the most important games for the month of December 2022 AD

1- The Callisto Protocol: It is a science fiction and horror game, produced by the team that produced Dead Space, and this is their first project after leaving EA, it was released two days ago on all platforms.

2- Marvel Midnight Suns: It was released two days ago (December 2) on all platforms. The new version includes chases, improved graphics, and more.

3- The Witcher 3: Remastered: It will be released on December 14th, and this game is an improvement to the old version of The Witcher 3. The new version offers an improvement in 4K graphics and an improvement in tires, especially for the new generation of devices. The game will be released on all platforms.

What's the game you're most excited about this month? We also shared a game other than these games in the comments under this post ⏬

We are the new LEGENDS. This is New Age
  • 2 Replies

Level 52
    You can see "my selection" too on this topic and I think that the game that makes me curious to discover is probably High on Life 👀
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 32
    The Witcher 3: Remastered for sure :)

You're never wrong to do the right thing