🎄Festive Game Night: come play with us next Thursday, December 9th!! 🎅

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Community Manager
    Name:  NavidadGaming.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  72.9 KB

Hi everyone!!

We can't ignore it anymore; there are twinkly lights everywhere, you can already hear the carols in every store, your friends are already asking you what your plans are for New Year's Eve and you have heard the phrase "I need to start buying presents, I am so late this year" more times that you can count: Christmas is already here!!!! ⛄

Naturally, here at Legion we're going to celebrate in style; after all this is our first Christmas together as a community!!! We're going to celebrate with events, surprises and lots of festive content.

To start off with the right -and festive- foot, we are going to have a Festive Game Night!! 🎄🎅⛄We will playing Goose Goose Duck, a game very similar to Among Us, but -according to some players-, with better maps!

Name:  FestiveGamingEvent (2).jpg
Views: 271
Size:  73.3 KB​​​​​​​
    When?
    ​​​​​​​On Thursday, December 9th at 18:00 CET (5pm UK time)! Who's joining us? 😎

Who can join?
    Everyone!!!

How can I sign up to join?
    Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇

Before the Game Night:
    -We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.
    -Download Goose Goose Duck on Steam if you haven't already - you can download it for free!
    ​​​​​​​
    On the day of the Game Night:

-Open Discord and we will add you to the Game Night voice/text channel
    -Once all participants are there, we'll create a map and start playing!

​​​​​​​If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Who's joining us this Thursday for our first Festive Game Night Ever?🎄🎅⛄Let us know in the comments below!
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aquí🤔
    → ¿Juegas al Minecraft? ¡Necesitamos tu ayuda para construir nuestra aldea!! Haz clic aquí 🌳
  • 16 Replies

Community Manager
    @LockOut @Shanks @Hacktivist @Ken3cento @verquss @SCOPCOP @Katdb @galadrielmt @bekaleo see you there?

​​​​​​​

→ ¿Juegas al Minecraft? ¡Necesitamos tu ayuda para construir nuestra aldea!! Haz clic aquí 🌳
    Level 2
    @Paty If I get home from work in time I will join ya :)
    Community Manager
    @Katdb super!!! is still snowing back home?? I picture you in a little cosy cottage under the snow!!! ☃

Level 2
    @Paty Very much! We average -12 Celsius now. With the darkness and cold comes a lot of northern lights so I don't mind too much!

And I wish I had a cottage that cozy!!
    Level 3
    @Paty I don't think I can :/ but I'll try to get on discord to chat a little with you guys
    Community Manager
    @Katdb wow, I'd love to see the northern lights myself!!! How often do they show up?

Sometimes they can be seen in Scotland but I am hours away from it. maybe like 5-8 hours from London... 😤

Me too, my dream is to live in a cosy cottage with a dog! 😍
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by bekaleo View Post
    @Paty I don't think I can :/ but I'll try to get on discord to chat a little with you guys

That would be lovely!! We can speak a bit about the holiday season and what you guys eat/do in Brazil 🎅☃🏖 and remember the beginning of our game nights 🤗
    Level 2
    @Paty Quite often actually! I've seen them probably over 50 times in my lifetime.
    I also live very rural so no light pollution making them even more amazing to look at.

And that is a shame. I do hope you get to experience them one day! I used to take the train from Birmingham to London which was already an exhausting + expensive trip so I can understand why you don't wanna do 6-8 hours, lol.
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Katdb View Post
    @Paty Quite often actually! I've seen them probably over 50 times in my lifetime.
    I also live very rural so no light pollution making them even more amazing to look at.

And that is a shame. I do hope you get to experience them one day! I used to take the train from Birmingham to London which was already an exhausting + expensive trip so I can understand why you don't wanna do 6-8 hours, lol.

True!! maybe one day @MoriMoonpaw will invite me over to Finland (work trip?) and I can see them!

Thinking about it after your comment , I think it will be way cheaper for me to pay for a plane to go to Norway/Finland/Sweden than taking the train to Scotland 🤔