24 hour poll - what do you love most about gaming?

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hi everyone, Team Legion need your help urgently!

We are doing research to better understand our gamers in order to build Legion’s future.

We want to know – what do you love most about gaming?
    • The thrill of getting to the next level
    • Getting to game with people from all over world and be part of a community
    • Pushing yourself, chasing and achieving greatness
    • The amazing accolades and skills you can grow as a gamer (gaming is more than just a part-time hobby)
    • The sense of belonging to something bigger, not feeling alone
    • Escaping your everyday life to be part of another world
    • Feeling empowered by the virtual world where anything is possible

This is a very quick poll that's open from today until midday tomorrow. We'd be super grateful if you took the time to pick your answer.

You are very welcome and encouraged to also comment below in this thread with any further insights into what you love about gaming. :)

Answer the poll below by selecting your answer and clicking on Submit!

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu010OyPnF5MAC7Sq8X9ugm9UkLX-sg27fs3zFX7oG9d7Cgw/viewform?embedded=true" width="640" height="602" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading…</iframe>
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 40 Replies

Level 25
    for me it's " Escaping your everyday life to be part of another world " in addition to having fun with friends if there's nothing to do 🤔
    Let's light it up!
    Level 32
    @QueenTomato Will the survey be in Polish? ? :D
    Level 26
    I submitted mine good luck finishing this research
    It's never too late!
    Level 47
    For me it's:
    1 - Escaping your everyday life to be part of another world
    2 - Feeling empowered by the virtual world where anything is possible
    3 - Getting to game with people from all over the world and being part of Legion
    Level 13
    This really made me think a lot, it'a not my favourite thing, but it is why I do, I never realised why until now. It was always about escaping to another world, I am not too proud of that.
    Gaming should be a fun entertaining part of the day, but it is unfortunately become a world I spend a lot of time in.
    One must have balance between his life and having fun.
    This is a pretty good question. Never really thought of it.
    Level 48
    I wanted to select multiple so:
    • Getting to game with people from all over world and be part of a community
    • The amazing accolades and skills you can grow as a gamer (gaming is more than just a part-time hobby)
    • Escaping your everyday life to be part of another world
    Hardly Adapting...Barely Surviving
    Level 21
    Agree with everyone, multiple choices are needed! Escapism and completionism for me.
    Level 52
    It was really hard for me to select a single option, because multiple things are true. Belonging to a community, to a purpose, honing skills and challenging myself. Sometimes simply escapism as well.
    @Sinber I am pretty sure it will be, just give our lovely @Aaricia a bit of time!
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Level 52
    I was hesitating between
    Escaping your everyday life to be part of another world
    Feeling empowered by the virtual world where anything is possible

I ended up choosing "Escaping your everyday life to be part of another world"
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<