co-op games to play on february 💙

Replies
    views
    Level 32
    Want to do something exciting with your loved one? Try these games and take your february celebrations a notch higher this time

It Takes Two

This glorious co-op platformer takes the concept of Honey I Shrunk the Kids and instead shrinks two bickering parents down to the size of small dolls. On the verge of a divorce, and arguing in front of their daughter, Cody and May must work together to get back to their bodies after they’re mysteriously turned into tiny, walking toys.
    Each area offers something different from every little nook and cranny of the tool shed, to the boughs and alcoves of garden trees. You’ll meet quirky characters along the way, including an army of squirrels, talking tools, and menacing bossies which embody old arguments between the couple.
    The Book of Love is the irritating guide who pops up on your quest, providing tools for each player like a hammer and nails or a grapple, forcing you to work together to reach new places as you swoop, swing, and climb to solve puzzles in this charming and twee tale of love and hope.

Portal 2

Valve’s hugely clever, genuinely funny puzzler is frequently cited as the king of co-op. And with good reason. Success in Portal 2 requires genuine teamwork to solve conundrums, preventing that frequent co-op problem of one player running off and impatiently doing everything before the other has a chance to even move the mouse. A microphone and a good friend are recommended, but Portal 2 has a neat voiceless chat system that uses emotes and pointing to make co-op with strangers easier.
    While the original Portal is rightly heralded as one of the best games of all time, there’s no denying this sequel’s dedicated co-op campaign is also a work of genius. And Portal 2 is rarely more clever than when it throws up puzzles that require both players to work together simultaneously. More than the amazing noodle-scratchers though, it’s the addition of Steam Workshop features that makes Portal 2’s co-op a must-play. The range of user-created puzzle chambers is vast, with phenomenally well-designed challenges that can make Valve’s work seem like preschool logic toys.

Cuphead

This devilishly difficult co-op game becomes a little easier when you add a Mugman to the mix. Well, that’s not entirely true, but at least it gives you someone to blame when you die repeatedly to a 1930s style wibbly carnation, as beautifully animated as it is unsettling.
    Playing as the eponymous Cuphead and his crockery-in-crime Mugman, you make your way through a top-down overworld, unlocking new areas by beating levels that usually consist of boss fights with multiple evolving stages. Learning the enemy’s various attack patterns and coordinating parries and attacks is key to victory, but if – no, let’s face it, when – one of you messes up and takes a projectile too many, you’re able to parry their immortal soul back to the land of the living – if you can reach them in time before they slip off screen into the afterlife.

Overcooked 2

Without a doubt, Overcooked 2 is the most insane, stressful, and joyful game on this list. Tasking four players with making food may sound simple, but as anyone who’s ever worked in catering will tell you, a kitchen is the devil’s own workhouse. As timers tick down, you’ll need to coordinate on veg chopping, burger frying, soup stirring, and dishwashing. Each subsequent level introduces a more varied menu and increasingly complex dishes.

Unravel Two

Unravel Two's story may not be as cinematic as It Takes Two, but it still has a ton of heart and charm in its narrative. Two tiny cottony creatures, called Yarnlings, must work together after finding themselves stranded following a shipwreck.
    The two Yarnlings are physically bound together by their respective strings, which means you'll be relying on each other to swing, rappel, and bound across the beautifully detailed levels. The game is played on a 2D plane, but each level is filled with depth and intricacy, heightening the sense of adventure as the two creatures traverse misty coastlines, forests, and backyards to find their way home.

Rayman Legends

It's been around for a few years now, but Rayman Legends is still one of the best co-op platforming games on the more casual end of the spectrum. The game is extremely unpunishing, and when one player gets knocked out they can jump straight back in with ease.
    The cartoony aesthetic really gives Rayman and his derpy companions oodles of character, and it has a nice smooth difficulty curve that never overwhelms. There's also a pretty compelling unlockables system, where you collect Teensies and some in-game currency to get new characters and heroes to play as. It may not make you think as much as It Takes Two, but it'll definitely make you smile.

Grounded

Grounded shrinks down its main characters and drops them into a wild adventure. Unlike Hazelight's title, Grounded is a survival game set within the protagonists' backyard, which proves to be quite treacherous when experienced from a different perspective than usual.

You're never wrong to do the right thing
  • 6 Replies

Level 46
    there's alot of good looking and relieving graphics games
    may be I get out of my comfort zone and try one of these later
    thanks for thi@gohan
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 52
    It Takes Two, Unravel 2 and Portal 2 are just amazing games 😍
    Cuphead is good, but you will hate yourself after a moment 🤣 and Overcooked is super funny but you'll get anger issues after a while 🤣

Suggestions for other co-op games for 2
    A Way Out and Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 52
    @gohan wow thank you for putting this together! These are definitely some awesome recommendations for co-op games so thank you so much for sharing them with us!

I have Overcooked 2 downloaded, I just need to start playing it! 🤩
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 46
    @QueenTomato
    Name:  9d31b0aa-ef16-4dd2-939b-d4f78d46539b.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  71.4 KB
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 32
    there's alot of good looking and relieving graphics games
    may be I get out of my comfort zone and try one of these later
    thanks for thi@gohan

you are welcome :)
    try it takes two it is really fun game

- - - Updated - - -

It Takes Two, Unravel 2 and Portal 2 are just amazing games 😍
    Cuphead is good, but you will hate yourself after a moment 🤣 and Overcooked is super funny but you'll get anger issues after a while 🤣

Suggestions for other co-op games for 2
    A Way Out and Ghost Recon Wildlands
    😂😂

and thanks for suggesting a way out and ghost recon wildlands

- - - Updated - - -

@gohan wow thank you for putting this together! These are definitely some awesome recommendations for co-op games so thank you so much for sharing them with us!

I have Overcooked 2 downloaded, I just need to start playing it! 🤩
    @QueenTomato ooh😊thank you for your kind words

Name:  TztJ.gif
Views: 43
Size:  676.3 KB

You're never wrong to do the right thing
    Level 52
    @MustafaM7moud 🤣
    +1

- - - Updated - - -

minecraft still the best game u can play whit another one