black screen Legion 7 full AMD

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    Hello, I have a legion 7 2022 full amd with the rx6850m xt, and it happens to me sometimes, while editing videos or while using the laptop surfing the internet, which becomes the black screen and does not show anything anymore, I try to open the task manager but it does not work. Then it restarts and gives me a notification from AMD software that it has detected a malfunction and that I can forward feedback. I changed driver, I reinstalled windows clean and put back driver to the video card, but from time to time it continues to give this problem. Any advice?
  • 3 Replies

Level 52
    Hello 👋
    When it happens, does it become noisy or hot ?
    Which AMD drivers version do you have ? (for the Chipset and GPU)

Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 3
    @GoLLuM13 when this happens is not noisy or hot the laptop, it's on a minimum charge of work usually, doing normal stuff, not on charge wile gaming or 3D benchmark. i have the latest version of drivers on the cpu and gpu verified on windows
    Level 52
    Could it be that hardware acceleration in the browser is tripping the graphics driver?
    It's a somewhat recurrent issue in the Navi cards. 🤨
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate