Join us in World of Warcraft (Fri 17 February) #GameTogether

views
    Level 31
    Hi everyone!

I know it's coming on a very, very short notice, however, our #WoWFriday 's are continuing tonight. After this is over, I'll already be posting a message about next one - it will be interesting one with some type of competition as well. More information will soon be revealed!

It's time to enjoy aesthetics of World of Warcraft! Do you enjoy environmental graphics as well as deep music while gaming? Join us to take a tour around of most important vanilla zones of World of Warcraft. We'll be starting on Alliance side in Elwynn Forest, then switching to Horde to take a tour around Durotar.

If World of Warcraft is new game to you, you can read more about it here.

When do we meet?
    Friday 17th February at 18:00 CEST (that's 19:00 FI time, 18:00 DK/NO/SE time and 17:00 UK time).

Where?
    It's Newcomer Evening! I would love us to meet in Valdrakken, Capital of the Dragon Isles, but as that requires Dragonflight expansion, we'll meet in Stormwind City at the start of the meetup and from there we'll take trip to Elwynn Forest. We'll continue to Westfall, then to Duskwood and all the way to Stranglethorn Vale. Why? Because those four zones are pretty close to each other, but still very much different.

Horde, we have not forgotten you! We'll take a tour around Durotar and visit Crossroads after.

What do you need to join in?
    You'll need an Alliance (or Horde) character that's level 10 or above (or, if we decide to level up from a scratch, there are no pre-requirements!). Ideally on the Silvermoon realm (server), but it's fine if you're on another realm, we can still play together due cross-realm gameplay. If you don't have a subscription to WoW, don't worry, you can play with a trial account all the way until level 20 for free. More information about how to create your own trial account can be found here: World of Warcraft.

So, get yourself in Azeroth and let's have some fun!

How to register to join?
    Just drop a reply in this topic to let us know you're interested. This is organized by the Nordic community, but the meetup will be in English, so anyone is welcome to join regardless of country.

See you in Azeroth! Who's coming? Warcraft Legion, move out! 🙂

Maybe you get excited and will give it a try for an interactive dragon flying? I promise you, it's awesome!

Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    @Liue I wish WoW would get VR compatibility for that device @Saka showed from her visit to IEM Katowice, the one that lets you fly. Using that to fly on the dragon would probably be impressive.