The top most toxic League of Legends servers around the world!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    We all know that League of Legends isn’t exactly a game where people get together and make a positive impact on each other’s days. As a matter of fact, League of Legends is considered a very toxic game where some players try to intentionally attack other players for a variety of reasons.

Name:  Toxic-LoL-Players.jpg
Views: 1288
Size:  32.2 KB

The Most Toxic LoL Servers

Let’s take a look at some of the most toxic LoL servers around the world that are notorious for having the worst player base that makes playing the game absolutely insufferable. While all of the servers in the world have their fair share of players with terrible personalities, there are some that have incorporated such behaviour into some kind of culture that either force a player to quit or influences them to contribute to the toxicity.

Unfortunately, unless you’ve played at least 12 months on every server in the world, it’s pretty hard to accurately rank which servers are more toxic than the other. As such, we’ll simply be listing servers that are well-known for being toxic and describing what it might feel like playing on that server. These are compiled from people who have given testimonies on what they feel like and from LoL forums that discuss how they feel playing on these toxic LoL servers.

Europe West

Europe West is also another notorious region in the League of Legends community with verbal abuse and intentional feeding being the main problems that the server faces every day. The European community mainly faces division, mainly because the server includes so many countries that speak different languages and are mostly forced to speak English. You can understand how that may have caused plenty of games to have miscommunication issues that eventually ended up evolving into a culture of toxicity.

The server is so toxic that most players have something called an “int list,” where they list all of the people that have intentionally thrown the game just to make the experience insufferable for other players. In the higher ELOs, there are a lot of players who enjoy making streamers and esports players suffer because they are fanatics of a specific organization that they think they’re doing their favourite personalities a service by making the game a living hell for another person.

South Korea

South Korea may come as a surprise to most people reading this list, but if you come to think of it, there’s no way the most competitive server in the world doesn’t become one of the most toxic LoL servers around the world. Players treat the game like social standing, so anybody trying to ruin their experience by performing badly in a match will experience the wrath of their entire team with flaming and threats.

The South Korean community is very passionate about gaming and esports that it comes across as an obsession. Many people in this country pay other players to boost their accounts to a higher standing because you can get ostracized simply for being in a lower-ranked division. It’s also important to note that South Korean citizen uses their social security number to create an LoL account, so they can’t create smurfs or secondary accounts like other players do.

Garena (Southeast Asia)

The Garena servers are the first to be mentioned on our list and it comes as no surprise that the Southeast Asian region is once again called out for being toxic. This is because SEA is known for being intentionally toxic not just in League of Legends, but all of the online games they play in general. The culture is so deeply rooted in the region that toxicity is basically expected of them and it’s more strange for someone not to be toxic when they play.

In the Garena server, the players exchange hate speech, slurs, and insults like they’re trying to write poetry. Generic insults are considered weak and you are made fun of for “not being toxic enough,” so players are expected to be more creative in what they say. If you ask a player from the SEA server which server they think is the most toxic, they’ll proudly proclaim their own region like it’s some sort of badge of honour.

Name:  poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Views: 1033
Size:  43.9 KB

Did you have any personal experience with these mentioned servers and did you continue playing or called it quits?
    @DoctorEldritch Would you withstand such shenanigans!!
  • 11 Replies

Level 47
    you forgot about Eune 🤣
    try go for a ranked game on it and you will definitely add it to the list if you don't perform well " not on your standards but on your teammates' " . 🤣
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 52
    @MustafaM7moud I would recon there are more countries that can be added to the list. The ones mentioned seem to be the most toxic. I guess most LOL servers seem to be so competitive in nature.
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarot It is interesting how the US server is not included here, although I'd imagine they have their share of problems. Personally, I do not play online unless here, so thankfully I have not experienced anything like that. As for withstanding such shenanigans, I am not sure, to be honest. I guess it would depend on my mood on a particular day.
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch I do think there are many other countries that have toxic players and they can most definitely be added to the list. It seems the above-mentioned regions are the most toxic of them all.

These communities are acting more like political parties that can't get along with each other.

I stopped playing LOL. Sometimes I'll make an exception and join my friends for an online match. It will just be us and there would be no bickering.

Call of Duty is starting to take the same route including PUBG. Threats of murdering fellow players are becoming common and they'll even swear on it. Some even followed through on their promises.

It's too much for me and if online gaming has such a huge psychological impact on a human being, I'll rather play on my own or indulge in a few bot matches. 😊
    Level 32
    euw server for sure

i played lol since season 2 i think and it was fine not much toxic players

but now i only play with friends because there is to much verbal abuse and intentional feeding

You're never wrong to do the right thing
    Level 52
    @gohan I also only play with friends. I got so much backlash in matches I decided it was enough. Too many sore losers on there.
    Community Manager
    @gohan How long ago was season 2?
    Level 32
    @DoctorEldritch i think 2011-2012

You're never wrong to do the right thing
    Community Manager
    @gohan I wonder if toxicity grows exponentially. Seems that 10 years ago it was better...