100k fortnite tournament, biggest in africa

Replies
    views
    Level 14
    Wassup guys, I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. Right so as you can see on the title it says 100K fortnite tournament and well I'm not even clickbaiting. So The Ark gaming were giving away for the past 4 weeks prizes every single day and the giveaways were insane but this was al leading up to something. A 100K FORTNITE tournament. But theres a catch, we need tons of signups to the legion community using our REFERRAL CODE: ARKLEGION.

Right so I know most of you don't know me at all and you are not obligated in any way to listen to me but just think what could happen if Africa had a 100K fortnite tournament, which would be the biggest one hosted ever in Africa. Just think what it would do for the African fortnite community, bringing us all closer and closer together.

SO I came to you guys, I need YOUR help. If you don't mind could you pls share this link around to your friends, family, dogs,cats whomever you can find, ok not dos and cats lol but you get my point. The more signups we get using the referral code ARKLEGION the more probable Ark Gaming will be able to host a 100K FORTNITE TOURNAMENT. Anyway thankyou for reading this message and have a FANTASTIC day further

https://thearkgaming.info/ARKLEGION
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • 0 Replies