HI this is Dandorma

Replies
    views
    Level 9
    @QueenTomato

HI this is Dandorma same as the Egyptian name for a type of ice-cream. cause i love ice-cream.
    my real Name is Mohamed From Egypt and love gaming but don't have the time to play much neither one of the hardcore builds for gamin it's a setup where i use a GTX1650 along with Xeon processor which is not for gaming, and the result is a joke PC but i love it cause it's my PC "My precioussssss"🤣

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  8.1 KB
  • 7 Replies

Level 52
    @Dandorma I had no idea Dandorma was a type of icecream! Which one is it?

Welcome to the community and thank you for introducing yourself! It's great to have you join us :D

What games would you like to play in an ideal world?
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 9
    @QueenTomato

Dandorma is a type of ice cream sold on tricycles and it's one of the oldest ways of doing ice cream it's based on water and fruits and a hint of milk cream, sometimes without any cream on it so lactose intolerant people can enjoy it in the hot weather some people call it Gelaty in Egypt.

I love chess and shooting games like call of duty in the old days , and of course my favorite sport of all time is Table tennis.
    now a days i play lots of Leage of legends cause it can run on windows 7 still hahahahaha
    Level 52
    @Dandorma oh that's amazing, I've been to Egypt before and plan on going again so I will definitely try it!

My favorite games atm are 2 vary different games: Fall Guys and Catan!

Fall Guys is so fun to play and Catan is more of a strategic game :D Have you tried playing any of them?
    Level 9
    @QueenTomato OH REAALLLYY we must meet when you visit Egypt for sure, and of course you are always welcome her. in Egypt we say "تنوري الدنيا " and sure such a wonderful person will lighten the whole world.

Dandorma word is not very common now a days in Egypt maybe you will hear the word Gelaty more.
    also some new stores say it's ice cream as they want to use a word more common and known for all.

I've tried fall guys once and loved it. but I'm not the type who loves strategic games as my work is kind of absorbing all the brain power i have hahahaha.
    Level 52
    @Dandorma yesss I'll definitely let you know if/when I visit! I want to go to Hurghada this time :D Have you ever been?

Hahaha I understand but you should try Catan it's really fun, I personally love it! What's your all time favorite game then? :D
    Level 9
    @QueenTomato Actually never been to Hurghada cause when i plan to go there something happen at work 😞,but you will enjoy your time there, try to go there in winter time or spring.

I will try Catan for sure as long as you recommend it, I will trust your choice of gaming hahaha, there is no absolute favorite for me.i just try to have fun with friends and talk, the best part in the games when we troll each other and make a joke out of it. so any game where i can have fun with friends and troll each other is my home.
    my last two games were Valorant and LOL, and will add Catan for the list.