the biggest hello from me and arabhardware 🙌🙌

Replies
    views
    Level 17
    Hey Everyone, my name is ahmed osman iam software testing student from egypt

iam also learning game development

my hobbies are: gaming , camping (almost got bitten by venomous snake once 🐍🐍🐍) , used to practise volleyball and swimming now i have no time to do it thanks to my carrer dream
    i hope oneday i can play volleyball and swimming again it was fun

i play more casual games now like rocket league , fall guys ,clash of clans . games with no toxic players

i hope you can accept me as a new member to this awesome community 🤩🤩

or i will tell arabhardware 😂🤣🤣 .
    Last edited by AhmedOsmaan; 22-03-23 at 15:31.
  • 7 Replies

Level 12
    Hello Ahmed and welcome to the community. In my experience, everyone is super lovely and friendly. I see you like fall guys if you are part of the discord server do join us tonight as we have a game together evening where you can get to meet some of the community members including myself. It's always fun and filled with lots of laughs. If you are not part that's okay you can always join the discord and join us if you like. We are starting in 1 hour and minutes time from now. Hope to see you there.
    Level 17
    thanks @LilMonsterTii , is it ok to join if i dont have microphone available right now ?
    i used to play solo so i didnt need to communicate with anyone
    Level 12
    Yea no issue @Saka joins us and she doesn't have a mic either hey. Come as you are. Listen to the nonsense and join us when you can. Otherwise, someone will see the chat and answer.
    Level 17
    great i will join the discord server right now .
    Level 52
    @AhmedOsmaan welcome to the community and thank you for joining us in Fall Guys last week - it was super fun!

Omg you were bitten by a snake once?😱 How did that happen and what did you do? Would love to hear your story if you don't mind sharing!

Thank you so much for sharing these awesome facts about yourself! What made you choose this career path? 😍
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 17
    @QueenTomato Hey queentomato, thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, it was quite scary when I came close to a venomous Taresha, also known as the Cerastes cerastes, during my camping trip in the Siwa Desert. I accidentally came close to a Taresha, also known as the Cerastes cerastes, which is a venomous species of snake found in Egypt. I stepped on a rock and the snake quickly lunged towards me, but I was able to jump back just in time to avoid getting bitten.
    After the incident, I was very careful to observe the snake from a safe distance and identify it correctly, as different species of snakes have different levels of toxicity in their venom. Once I determined that it was a Taresha, which is venomous but not as dangerous as some other species, I got medical attention just to be safe and make sure that I hadn't been exposed to any venom.
    As for my career path, I've always been interested in technology and software development. I started learning about game development as a hobby and fell in love with it. I decided to pursue a career in software testing so I can help ensure that the games and software we use are of high quality and meet user needs.

I'm excited to be a part of this community and connect with fellow gamers . Looking forward to more fun times in Fall Guys and other games! 😄