Tekken 8 : New version of Jack (Jack-8)

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Still in its campaign of presentations of the characters of Tekken 8. Bandai-Namco today published the presentation of its 8th character and as we could have guessed during the previous presentation it is indeed Jack-8. As you probably know, each main version of Tekken brings a new version of Jack, hence the name Jack-8. This time, unlike the previous presentation, it's Jack-8 who distributes blows and seeing the effects on the screen, it's an understatement to say that they look powerful. As Bandai-Namco reminds us so well for its official communication of the character "Artificial intelligence. True strength".

Still no official date, though rumors say it won't be until 2024 on current-gen consoles PS5 and Xbox Series as well as PC

Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 3 Replies

Level 46
    I remember when his name was Gun Jack and he could fly 🤣
    One step closer to greater understanding!
    Level 52
    @MustafaM7moud that was in Tekken 3 😁
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 17
    tekken 3 ,childhood memories