Computers 🖥 or Laptops 💻 🤔

views
    Level 52
    As-Salam Alykum Everyone and 👋 Hello all players,
    Today we will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of both a desktop computer 🖥 and a laptop computer 💻.
    Features of the laptop 💻:
    - The most important feature of it is that it is portable 😅, so the place to carry it, move it and use it, whether at work or when hiking anywhere, while having the most important characteristics of a desktop computer, whether it is high resolution + memory + the ability to run most electronic games.
    Feature Desktop Computer 🖥:
    It is characterized by its high strength + the large, high-resolution screen that can be changed at any time + the possibility of changing and developing parts of the device always.

Disadvantages of laptop 💻:
    Battery One of the biggest problems of laptops is that the battery runs out quickly due to the high performance of the device, whether on the processor side or on the fan side, while the desktop computer is always connected to the power cord all the time.
    Also, do not forget the most important problem with computers, especially laptops, which is the high temperature that affects the processor and fans.

This was a quick summary of their advantages, of course there are many other advantages that are not mentioned.
    Finally, if you were given the choice between them, what would you choose?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laptop-vs-desktop.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	3683
  • 1 Reply

Level 52
    Interesting topic @JokerZida!

Both have their own pros and cons like you mentioned but if I were to choose one it would depend on what I need it for. If it's for studying or work for example, I would choose a laptop as its biggest advantage is being able to carry it around 😁

What does everybody else think?
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!