Tekken 8 : Ling Xiaoyu flips the situation

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    One day after the presentation of Jun Kazama, Bandai-Namco returns this time with the presentation of Ling Xiaoyu who is the 10th character of this series of presentations. We had the pleasure of discovering her for the first time in the mythical Tekken 3, as a reminder Heihachi is her Martial Arts master and she has feelings for Jin Kazama. In this presentation, Xioyu can be seen dealing blows to Nina and King with great grace and skill, the nickname Dancing Phoenix suits him perfectly and the description of Bandai-Namco is not wrong. She will put you back in your place with a smile!

Still no official date and still the same machines planned PS5, Xbox Series and PC.

Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 7 Replies

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 she looks fierce 😀 Has she been there since Tekken 3 all the time or not in every edition?
    Level 52
    @Aaricia yes since Tekken 3 and in all the editions after it and even in the spin-offs like Tag Tournament 1 and 2 and Tekken Mobile 😀
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 I didn't know there was Tekken Mobile 😨
    Level 52
    @Aaricia Good, now you know 😜 There was a crossover too, Street Fighter X Tekken (Ling Xiaoyu was in it) a crossover in the other way was in development (Tekken X Street Fighter) but got canceled
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 I wonder why, maybe it was not that popular? 🤔
    Level 52
    @Aaricia You put Tekken and Street Fighter on the same cover, I don't think it's an issue of popularity. If I remember correctly the team didn't like what it "became" it was unbalanced, with Street Fighter you have characters with "superpowers" and they jump like super high, while in Tekken characters tend to be more "realistic", so Street Fighter's characters had the advantage and made Tekken characters seems "weak". The first crossover was made by Capcom so they didn't have any issue if their characters had the advantage, but a game made by Bandai-Namco where their characters weren't the best wasn't really a good idea. 👀
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Community Manager
    @GoLLuM13 that makes sense! If the characters are not balanced, then there isn't really a point to such a crossover, because we know all we need to do is pick the stronger ones and if everybody does that, might as well just play Street Fighter 😂