Some original indie quests

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    Hi all!!! I'd like to share my experience of playing a few original indie quests that I liked and that are similar to Machinarium and Samorost.

The first game is Botanicula, from the creators of Machinarium. It's a game where you play as small creatures who travel through the forest to save the last tree from an evil insect. The game is full of amazing characters, funny sounds and beautiful music.

The second game, The Silent Age, is an adventure quest that takes place in two eras, 1972 and 2012. You play as Joe, who travels through time to save the world. The game has a great atmosphere and an interesting plot.

The third game, Lumino City, is a game with amazing hand-drawn graphics. You play as Lou, who is exploring the city to find her missing grandfather. The game is full of amazing mini-games and puzzles. Just recently decided to try to buy it on the wyrel website and just finished getting through it.

I enjoyed each of these games, and I'm sure they will appeal to fans of Machinarium and Samorost. If you like original and exciting quests, I suggest you try these games.
  • 2 Replies

Level 29
    I would play Botanicula it is similar to games I play before like little nightmares and inside
    ".Let's Dance"
    Level 17
    Thanks for sharing your experience playing these indie games. I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting games to play, and it sounds like Botanicula, The Silent Age, and Lumino City all have a lot to offer.
    I'm interested by The Silent Age, as I'm a big fan of time travel stories and the idea of playing in two different time periods sounds really interesting.