Tekken 8 : Leroy Smith and Asuka Kazama

views
    Level 52
    While we would have thought that Bandai-Namco was going to rest a little after having presented 10 characters and having the press testing a demo with these characters. This is not the case, since Bandai-Namco has just published not one but two videos, for two different characters, the 11th and 12th therefore who are Leroy Smith and Asuka Kazama, who we discovered in order in Tekken 7 and Tekken 5. Asuka's case is both quite surprising and interesting, since she was originally there to replace Jun who is from the same clan and adopts the same fighting style.

You're starting to know the drill now, there is still no official date, and it's still for the same machines : PS5, Xbox Series and PC.

Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 1 Reply

Level 17
    that's interesting news, I love how Bandai-Namco continues to add new characters with different play styles to Tekken 8