April 2023 : Selection of games to be released

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Name:  Whats-Next April 2023 S.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  38.6 KB

Hello to you, members of Legion,

Here is a selection of games that should be released in April 2023 in chronological order (and alphabetically in the case of the same date). Of course, there won't be every game releasing in April 2023, so there might be a game you've been waiting for that's missing, if so, please let us know.

Meet Your Maker
    04/04/2023
    PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series

Meet Your Maker is a construction game, but also a first-person FPS set in a post-apocalyptic world. On the one hand, it is possible to embody the Mastermind to design levels from A to Z, and on the other to team up with other players to try to survive the game master's sneak attacks.

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Vol. 1
    04/14/2023
    PC / PS4 / Switch

This edition compiles the GBA games: Mega Man Battle Network, Battle Network 2, Battle Network 3 White, Blue, Battle Network 4 Red Sun and Blue Moon. But also Battle Network 5 Team Protoman, Team Colonel, Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar and Cybeast Falzar. It will feature graphical filters and additional bonus content.

Minecraft Legends
    04/18/2023
    PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series / Switch

Third installment of the license, Minecraft Legends is a new action and strategy game. Explore a land rich in resources and yet on the verge of destruction: the piglins threaten to invade this world. So it's up to players to come together and engage in strategic battles to save the Overworld.

Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores
    04/19/2023
    PS5

Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores is a DLC of the main game. The action adventure game invites us to reincarnate Aloy, the heroine of the first part, in a post-apocalyptic world. Explore from frozen lands to tropical waters as you discover the ruins of the old world.

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp
    04/21/2023
    Switch

Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp is the remake of the two games Advance Wars and Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising. Take command of the Orange Star army, and win the turn-based strategy battles that take place on land, in the air, or on the water. Capture cities and military bases in order to achieve victory.

Dead Island 2
    04/21/2023
    PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series

Dead Island 2 is an FPS, a direct sequel to the first part. Several months after the events that took place in Banoi, the United States is forced to quarantine California. Now a forbidden zone, the "Golden State" has become a bloody paradise for those who refused to leave their homes, and a dream hunting ground for renegades seeking adventure, glory and a new beginning.

🔞⚠️☢️ PEGI 18 ☢⚠️🔞

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
    04/28/2023
    PC / PS5 / Xbox Series

Star Wars Jedi : Survivor takes place five years after Fallen Order and immerses the player once again in the history of Cal Kestis. Our hero is now an accomplished Jedi and tries to survive the confines of the Galaxy. Always accompanied by BD-1, the Jedi will once again face the terrible Galactic Empire.

Last edited by GoLLuM13; 03-04-23 at 15:12.
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

• 4 Replies

Level 52
    @GoLLuM13 I'm waiting for Dead Island 2. Hope it runs on my pc.
    Level 33
    and me waiting for Minecraft Legends
    Level 17
    thanks for sharing this list of upcoming games, i'm excited about meet your maker and dead island 2. it's always fun to see how game developers come up with unique concepts and gameplay mechanics. what about you, which games caught your attention?
    Level 52
    @AhmedOsmaan I'm from the old school, so Megaman is playing with my feelings 😜
    Minecraft Legends intrigues me a lot.
    Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores looks phenomenal, but exclusive to PS5.
    Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp is one of those games I always wanted to play, but I didn't have the right console, now is probably the chance to do so.
    Dead Island 2 seems to be totally insane, and I like FPS games.
    And finally the most wanted game, probably (by many) Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, I'm not a fan of the Star Wars franchise (yes people like this exist 🤣) but just by watching the reveal and the trailer I was so hyped.

I know I talked about almost every game on the list, but at the same time, it's my selection 🤣
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<