x80 launch MEA: Lenovo Legion Launch Event

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Legion PRO 7 i never had gaming laptop or pc to tell what features i like but i wish to have one its a dream
    Level 2
    Lenovo Legion Pro 5, NVIDIA RTX 4070 Laptop GPU
    Level 21
    برو 7ميزة الذكاء الأصطناعي ولكن لا مشكله أذا كنتم تريدون أن تهدونا برو 5المهم أن أفوز بشيئ في حياتي😍
    Level 48
    My favorite Lenovo Legion laptop would have to be the Legion 5 Pro.

I particularly like its 16-inch QHD display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, which provides more vertical screen space and a more immersive gaming experience.

he keyboard is also very comfortable for long gaming sessions. And of course, the powerful RTX 3070 GPU can run even the most graphics-intensive games with high frame rates for smooth performance.

he combination of performance, display, and design at an affordable price point makes the Legion 5 Pro an excellent choice for both work and play.
    Level 2
    Lenovo Legion pro 5 best thing is AI chip , RTX , its the best gameing laptop ever
    Level 24
    برو7
    5برو
    كلاهما رائعين
    ولكل
    منهما
    خواص
    رائعه
    ولكن
    بالنسبه
    لي
    برو7
    وميزة
    الذكاء الأصطناعي
    أفضل
    ميزه
    لي
    فهي
    تحسن الأداء لأعلى درجه
    بالتوفيق
    لينوفو ليجن
    أريد
    تعديل
    الأعدادات
    السيره
    الذاتيه
    الخاصه بي
    لهذا
    يجب
    أن
    أفوز
    باللابتوب
    😍
    ❤😍......................................... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤ لينوفو ليجن
    Legion pro 7 is the bestAnd i think it's the AI Functions is amazing
    Level 1
    pro 7 و افضل ميزة ai
    Level 2
    Reasons why the Legion 5 Pro is my top choice :

• It offers powerful performance for both gaming and productivity. The latest Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA RTX graphics can handle demanding tasks with ease.

• It has a premium, all-metal design that looks and feels high quality. The Legion 5 Pro has an aluminum chassis and keyboard deck, giving it a sturdy yet sleek appearance.

• It provides an excellent cooling system to keep performance high during long gaming sessions. The Legion 5 Pro uses Lenovo's Coldfront 3.0 thermal system with dual fans and quad heat pipes to prevent overheating.

• It offers a variety of useful ports for connectivity. The Legion 5 Pro includes USB Type-C, USB Type-A, HDMI, Ethernet, and a headphone jack, so you can connect all your peripherals.

• It provides long battery life for a gaming laptop. When not gaming, the Legion 5 Pro can last up to 8 hours on a single charge, which is great for productivity on the go.

• It offers a customizable RGB backlit keyboard. The Legion 5 Pro lets you choose different lighting effects and colors to match your style.

• It provides immersive Dolby Atmos audio. The Legion 5 Pro uses Dolby Atmos technology to deliver high-quality, multidimensional sound for an engaging audio experience.

• It offers plenty of storage and memory for gaming and multitasking. Configurations are available with up to 2TB of SSD storage and 32GB of RAM.

So in summary, the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro is an exceptionally well-rounded laptop that should satisfy even the most demanding gamers and power users. For the price, it's really hard to beat.
    Level 1
    @QueenTomato
    صراحة انا جربت لابتوب لينوفو وكان جيييدا جدا بدون مبالغه واحبه كثرا لانه كان اول لابتوب حصلت عليه لقد تمتعت بكل مميزاته وخصائصه الجميله ولكن بات لابتوبي قديما قليلا فدعوت ربي ان افوز واحصل على لابتوب لينوفو حديث وشكراً على جهودكم بالتوفيق

Frankly, I tried a Lenovo laptop, and it was very good without exaggeration, and I love it very much, because it was the first laptop I got. I enjoyed all its beautiful features and characteristics, but my laptop became a little old, so I prayed to God to have a new lenovo laptop 🙏

Which Lenovo Legion Pro Laptop is your favourite and which of its features do you like the most?

أي جهاز من لينوفو ليجن برو هو المفضل لديك؟ واي من المميزات اعجبتكم اكثر؟