Lenovo Legion Launch Event - get a chance to win a Legion laptop!

Replies
    views
    Level 52

<hr>
    Lenovo is bringing to you the Lenovo Legion Launch Event, where you'll not only get to meet your favorite gamers, but also a chance to win exclusive Legion merchandise and your very own latest Lenovo Legion Pro 5 laptop!

The event will take place on June 1st at 8pm UAE time but before that we wanted to give you a chance to win your very own Legion laptop!

Tell us what are you most excited to see in the Legion Launch Event & why you should win the Legion laptop?

Get creative with your answers - the most convincing answer will stand a chance to WIN!

Reminder:

• Make sure you share the referral link of the event with your friends and family to increase your chances of winning!
    • Winners will be announced on Legion Community & Lenovo Social Channels on Stories

Last edited by QueenTomato; 01-06-23 at 15:20.
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 921 Replies

• Verified Answer

Level 52
    Verified Answer
    Arabic:
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 2
    @QueenTomato
    hi my name is ziad osama i study mechatronics engineering i have been using the lenovo legion y540 for 3/4 years now abd its been an amazing device but recently i found out about the new event of the Lenovo legion and the new device releasing soon so i wanted to win because i wouldn't find a better laptop to use than the new Lenovo legion i hope i win so i can do my capstone project for the last year in university on the new laptop
    thank you
    Level 40
    Hello, my name is Amr😊. I am 23 years old and I study Chemical Engineering at Alexandria University. I have also joined the ALX Software Engineering program. I used to use my brother's laptop, a Lenovo Ideapad 320, but I can't anymore because he has traveled abroad.

The reason I need to win this laptop is to focus on my studies, gaming, and try to create content in the gaming world. I was planning to buy an older generation Lenovo Legion, so I saved money for a year. Unfortunately, due to financial problems in my country (Egypt), it has become very difficult for me to buy a new laptop.

I am excited about the stage comes alive with a breathtaking visual showcase 🔥 🔥 , the cooling system, Legion ColdFront 5.0 a masterful work of engineering✨✨ ,Battery Life and Power Efficiency and I'm looking forward to seeing the 13th generation of processors and the Nvidia 4090 series. I also like the idea of the Arena Legion and the RGB mechanical keyboard. I really wish to win this laptop, holding it in my hands. It would be more than a tool for education and gaming—it would be a conduit for my creativity😍😍❤️.it will make my life shining ❤️❤️.

Thanks for reading my message.
    Last edited by AmrAli1; 17-05-23 at 14:27. Reason: Adding more about the most excited things to see in the Legion Launch Event
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato I studies computer engineering and have a lot of enthusiasm about Lenovo laptops , currently I'm running a IdeaPad 100
    Level 4
    Lenovo seems to be improving its Legion line of gaming laptops every year and the Legion 5 Pro is no exception. The build quality of this laptop is GREAT. Very solid, very well put together machine with most ports (including power and RJ45) in the back to better manage cable clutter. The screen is GORGEOUS, best I've seen outside of the latest M1 Macbooks with their mini-LED screens. The keyboard is good. The keyboard backlighting is very nice. Performance is also excellent. Speakers are very good (though I've heard better in other laptops). Nice clean aesthetics.
    Level 5
    @QueenTomato hello,
    iam Munir ... Iam interested to see the competition between ppl and the weather there would be great ... The reason to win the laptop is
    (My Birthday is 8th of June)
    So.i hope it can be my best birthday gift ever 🙏❤️
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato I'm very excited about the forthcoming Legion Launch Event and the chance to see the newest breakthroughs in gaming technology unveiled. As a passionate gamer and computer fan, there are numerous components of the event that I am very interested to witness.

First and foremost, I am excited to investigate the enhancements in graphics and performance that the new Legion products will provide. As games continue to push the frontiers of visual realism and immersive gameplay, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Legion laptops can provide an unrivaled gaming experience with cutting-edge graphics, high refresh rates, and smooth performance.

In addition, I'm excited to learn more about the new Legion laptops' revolutionary cooling techniques and thermal management features. Efficient cooling is critical for sustaining peak performance during intensive gaming sessions, and I'm interested to see how Legion has used innovative cooling methods to keep the hardware running at peak performance.

In addition, I'm curious about the new features and advancements made exclusively for gamers. I'm interested to see how Legion laptops can raise the gaming experience and give gamers additional control and customization choices, whether it's configurable RGB lighting, programmable macro keys, or creative software solutions.

I'm very excited about the Legion Launch Event and the chance to win a Legion laptop. It would be an honor to be chosen as a winner and become a member of the Legion family. Thank you for taking the time to review my application, and I anxiously anticipate the event.
    Level 1
    I believe that lenovo is the best 🤍🔥
    Level 1
    @QueenTomato Hi, hope your day was a great..Actually I need a new laptop but I can't bear the cost of purchasing it sooo 👽..