Lenovo Legion Launch Event - get a chance to win a Legion laptop!

Replies
    views
    Level 2
    @QueenTomato Amazing product from Lenovo . Ultimate Gaming Machine
    Level 1
    @QueenTomato
    Hi Everyone. My name is Aarush. I want a Legion because I need it for gaming and studying and I want to create a gaming channel on YouTube and I need a fast laptop for gaming which can handle even the hardest game to handle. I have seen my classmate have the laptop and I was amazed at the performance. This is why I need the laptop. my birthday is on May 23 so this can be my birthday gift from you guys! Please make it come true.
    Level 4
    @QueenTomato Hello,
    I so am excited about the upcoming launch event.
    And I want to win the Lenovo Legion laptop to use whenever I have to work outside the house its a powerful laptop and it will help me a lot with my job, especially the Performance & Automation software testing tasks.
    Fingers crossed
    🤞
    Level 6
    the Legion Launch Event is expected to showcase new and exciting gaming technology from Lenovo's Legion brand. Many gamers are excited to see the latest advancements in gaming laptops and accessories.
    As for why i should win the Legion laptop I need for a high-performance laptop
    Level 2
    I believe that lenovo is the best
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato
    I am excited about Lenovo's new devices that are coming up. I need the laptop because I study on my phone and depend on it. The laptop will make my studying easier.
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato

I'm a big fan of the Lenovo Legion laptops ever since I got the Legion Y530, now I'm currently using their Legion 7i.
    I have been waiting and watching every year for the new products to see what is new and if it's worth it to get a new one.
    But, every year is worth buying a new one, every year is amazing. Looking forward to their upcoming model and hopefully might get a new one or win one 😉 to experience a new ultimate gaming performance on a gaming laptop. Good luck to all of us, to win or not, I will be forever a Legion fan.
    Level 13
    @QueenTomato I can't wait to see the upcoming event, the legion series has been the best for years now and #1 recommended laptop. it's an all rounder, you can see that all the reviews and asking around always say that the legion is the best to get. for couple of years i have been keeping up with the latest laptops release from watching youtube to every forum people asking what to get and the answer always was the legion.
    see how lenovo been doing the last few years i already know that they will deliver a high and satisfying product.

hopefully i win my first gaming laptop than i will finally be able to play all the games i missed instead of watching them on youtube, and knowing that i get to play future games for years to come using a legion laptop.
    Level 5
    I have a pc and I cannot take it with me, so I want a laptop to I can study outside sometimes.
    Level 22
    The Legion event has gotten me beyond excited and I can't wait for this event! I signed up last year for The Lenovo Legion Launch Event and had missed it due to another circumstance but I'm hoping to definitely make it this year! I'm beyond excited for the revolutionary laptops that will be revealed during the event, with the brand new cutting edge and refined technology. I'm definitely looking forward for the new RTX 40 series lineup and of course the latest processors and all of that.

But I think the inner "computer nerd" in me would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see how the new AI chips (the Lenovo LA AI chip) will be implemented and how it would affect these new systems. I've been trying to get into Machine Learning and AI and stuff and I can't begin to express how excited I am for how these updated AI chips will affect the systems.

As a high student who is an aspiring computer/software engineer, I can't begin to appreciate the how technologically brilliant the Legion lineups are. I use an old Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 which isn't powerful enough to run the programs I would need for my university and would definitely love an upgrade but since I can't really afford one I think this is my only way haha.

Good luck to all other participants and I'm definitely tuning in to witness this event ;)
    Anyone can find the switch after the lights are turned on.