Lenovo Legion Launch Event - get a chance to win a Legion laptop!

Replies
    views
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato my name is adam i want to study programming and work as a freelancer
    and get paid to help my family
    I really want a new laptop

- - - Updated - - -

@QueenTomato my name is adam i want to study programming and work as a freelancer
    and get paid to help my family
    I really want a new laptop
    Level 2
    I want to win the laptop for work purposes

- - - Updated - - -

الجو هادي خالص والدنيا بص بص وانا وانتا يا حبيبي يا حبيبي ونجوم الليل وبس
    Level 10
    @QueenTomato Oh wow I am really excited about the event, especially for the new laptops that will carry the new generation GPU and the CPU and also not to forget the high resolution monitors with a high refresh rate definitely that will be a really good thing for our gaming experience overall
    Level 10
    I am Egyptian electronics engineer which means I design CPUs and GPUs for a living, I've just graduated and now I am doing my military service, I want to win this labtop as it will be a great aid for me regarding my passion for gaming and this strong GPU will be of a great help for me in training machine learning models for my research.
    Good luck for y'all.
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato

I Currently have the Lenovo IdeaPad Y700 since late 2015. With the power of Lenovo I completed my B.Sc. in Nanotechnology and Nanoelectronics Engineering, a postgraduate diploma in Game Programming, a Udacity Professional Nanodegree in Software Testing, and 3 Coursera Specializations.

Now just imagine what I can accomplish with the Lenovo Legion Laptop 😅. I might just end up using it to complete a PhD. 8 years going now I have been a loyal Lenovo user and getting the Legion will be a dream come true for me and will definitely shift me towards completely even greater milestones in my life and career.

Yours Cordially,
    Rami Shoula.
    Level 1
    Tomatoيارب الفوز يحارب الفوز يحارب🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤲🤲🤲dudkkdي ارب

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Level 2
    I had lenovo thinkpad before,and I'm big fan of Lenovo products.
    I'm a gamer, I would love to have a laptop that can support high graphics games and long time of playing.
    Level 2
    I’m going to be really straightforward and honest, I want it because it’s the coolest laptop I’ve ever seen.
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato
    Hello, my name is Mostafa Mohiy, I am 20 years old, and I study communications and electronics engineering at the University of Alexandria in Egypt. I work in PCB design, and my laptop cannot handle the programs designed for the PCB, as well as the programs that I need in my studies, so I thought of changing the device, and it was at My friend, Father Legion, was always praised for its high potential, and I thought of buying it, and then the opportunity came to me to get it for free, so I hope to be lucky and win it
    Level 2
    @QueenTomato
    I am excited to see new companies promote and get hype to launch their new products, we only have few that receive hype in the Middle East so it would be amazing to see company like Lenovo to promote and launch their devices in a Middle Eastren event including Arab youtubers that we watched and grew with.

For the reasons why I think i deserve to win the Lenovo Legion laptop is that I study computer science and I am also a gamer, so the high specs device would fit perfectly for me, to work on my academical side and to emphasize my passion for gaming. And also, I might benefit from the high specs the Lenovo Legion laptop provides to begin my games development career with it since my current laptop cannot do such a job.