HELLOOOOOOO LEGION COMMUNITY!!!

Replies
    views
    Level 5
    Greetings everyone.

The name’s Gaijin. Gaijin Gamer, lol.

I am a recently graduated dentist from United Arab Emirates however, I am a passionate content creator and avid streamer, but most importantly, a gamer by heart and soul.

I have been recently playing more story-oriented games like Hogwarts Legacy, Death Stranding and the such. My recent obsession is actually a non-PC game called The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom, and have been having so much fun streaming it on Twitch!

One of my hobbies is photography and videography, and take any excuse I can to bring my camera everywhere. Been an avid photographer since childhood when I got my first camera hand-me-down from a cousin, and been passionate about it since then; recently dabbling into videography.

I am also a part of a large technology group in the ME region called Abstracters, where we share our passion in Technology, Web 3.0, CyberSecurity and everything in between, to the ME region.

I forgot to mention that I am a huge fan of coffee, drinking about 3-5 cups a day, and personally prefer it over tea, though one cannot just say no to Karak Chai, lol.

Thank you for taking the time to read about me, and hope to interact with all of you soon! Much love and respect.
  • 3 Replies

Level 31
    Nice to meet you. I hope you have a good time here.
    Level 32
    welcome nice to meet you have fun😍
    Community Manager
    @Gaijin

Hi!

Welcome to the dream team, happy to have you here 🤩

I´m actually into web 3, so will definitely check the Abstracters, sounds very interesting

It sounds like you´ll enjoy our Discord and #GameTogethers , so have a look at the gaming calendar:
    Join our GameTogether! 📅 - Legion Gaming Community (lenovo.com)

Also, here´s your Discord invite:

https://discord.gg/RYFs8ksK

Have a good weekend and see you around 😎