It's not goodbye, it's see you later!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hi Legion-ers!

March 09 2021, I had the honor of entering this community as a Community Manager. Alongside each and every one of you, we've built this community from scratch, brick by brick to make it the beautiful community it is today and from 0 to almost 200,000 members!

I am writing today with a bit of bittersweet news. As of Tuesday 13th June, I will be stepping down from my role as the Legion Commuity Manager for the Middle East and Africa, but you will soon meet the new CM who will help in keeping the MEA Legion Community the awesone place it is.

But, as the Witcher quest teaches us, Something Ends, Something Begins, and now it is time for me to embark on a new adventure. And it is not a goodbye either, I may not be a CM anymore, but I will still be part of the community every now and then as a member, so we'll get to spend time together still. Please feel free to drop me a message via DM or via Discord anytime!

It has truly been amazing 2 years & a half, filled with games and fun, and as I look back, I feel so happy to have played and chatted with all of you and of course to see how far our community has come since then. The time I spent as a Legion CM will always have a special place in my heart!

Thank you, everyone, each and every one of you, for sharing this amazing journey with me, and I will see you all on the other side.

If you would like to, please leave a screenshot or a memory you have in the comment section below and I will keep this thread as a special leaving card 💙

I love you all! 💙💙💙💙💙

- Queen Tomato 🍅
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 51 Replies

• Verified Answer

Level 52
    Verified Answer
    Don't forget to welcome your new MEA CM @UnapologeticDino

Click here to welcome her!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 40
    Hi @QueenTomato

Thank you for your incredible dedication and hard work as the Legion Community Manager for the Middle East and Africa❤❤.

Your efforts have been instrumental in building this amazing community from the ground up. Although you may be stepping down from your role, we're glad to know that you'll still be a part of the community as a member. Your presence will be missed as a CM, but we're excited for your new adventure.

Your time as a Legion CM will always hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you for sharing this incredible journey with all of us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors😊.

With love and gratitude,

Amr Ali

.................................................. .......................................

here's a joke for you:

Why did the tomato turn red?

Because it saw the salad dressing!

Hope that brings a smile to your face again 😅😄😁
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato Thank you for being a great CM! Hoping to meet you in some games nights as a regular member. Maybe we can win some rounds in Fall Guys again?

Name:  sakatomato.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  41.3 KB

(BeagleHairTea is me)
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Level 52
    @QueenTomato

I am sorry to hear that you were the best princess ❤ in the community We will miss those fun days and thank you for everything you gave to the community I appreciate all the competitions and interactions and the beautiful games that you shared together and I hope you are always fine and I hope you are present with us in the community this is the worst news for me 😥

Name:  images (5).jpeg
Views: 491
Size:  13.8 KB
    LEGION GAMING COMMUNITY . MY FAMILY

M.J.H

Level 29
    Oohh🥲 I'm sad you're leaving
    Thank you for being sweetest manager ever♥️
    We'll miss you🥹
    ".Let's Dance"
    Level 32
    although I didn't have much chance to get to know you better but I'm so grateful for the time we spent together in the community
    Thank you @QueenTomato for being great person❤
    See you around Good luck🤝
    Level 52
    Oh no, that's sad @QueenTomato 😢 I will always cherish that moment where I stole your battery in Fall Guys
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 5
    You was and still the best cm in all the communities 🤍🙏🏻