4️⃣9️⃣ - Winter vs. Summer Gaming

Replies
    views
    Level 26
    summer☀️-1. "Animal Crossing: New Horizons" - This popular game for the Nintendo Switch allows you to escape to a tropical island and build your own paradise. Spend your summer fishing, catching bugs, and interacting with friendly animal villagers. With its relaxing gameplay and charming art style, it's the perfect game to unwind and enjoy the summer vibes.

❄️ WINTER GAME: Stardew Valley - a farming simulation game that is relaxing and enjoyable. You can enjoy playing it indoors during those cold winter days.
    Level 48
    Winter❄-1. "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" - This open-world fantasy role-playing game is perfect for winter. Explore the snowy landscapes of Skyrim, complete quests, battle dragons, and immerse yourself in a captivating world.

For summer ☀️:I tend to have a lot of energy in the summer so I prefer playing pubg💣 it makes me feel extremely excited and ready to fight and it takes all my energy without having to go outside to the hot melting temperature, I would really use an ice cream 🍦 or a cold smoothie 🧊,that would really make my day ,
    Say Good Night
    Level 18
    ❄️ WINTER GAME: probably PUBG mobile, cuz me and my friends used to play it all night long back in university

☀️ SUMMER GAME: I think this one goes to Battlefield 1942, and that's because the first time I ever played it was on my new pc long time ago and it was the first game I install and played it for the whole summer
    🇸🇾 💔
    Level 45
    ❄️ WINTER GAME: Minecraft - a sandbox game that allows you to create and explore your own world. You can enjoy playing it indoors during those long winter nights.

☀️ SUMMER GAME: Splatoon 2 - a fun and colorful shooter game that you can play with friends and family outdoors on those warm summer days.
    Level 52
    ❄️ WINTER GAME: Minecraft - and eating meat.

☀️ SUMMER GAME: PUBG and drinking juices
    Level 27
    in winter I like to play coop story games with friends
    in summer I like to play online multiplayer games like fps games ... mmorpg games ...etc.
    i don't like to eat while playing only water better stay hydrated
    We Are LEGION
    I Am
    LEGEND
    Level 30
    The summer game is Dying Light 2, the game has a lot of diamonds and action
    and the game has very beautiful sunshineWinter Metro 2033 game
    The game is in the winter and freezing cold with a lot of zombies in a blizzard
    I advise you to bring a hot drink while you are playing this game
    Level 29
    summer game: Rocket league which has a lot of fun that is go nice with the summer vibes

winter game: pubg Mobile with a squad of my friends
    Level 52
    Summer game is League of Legends
    Winter game is Fortnite
    Level 45
    ❄️ WINTER GAME: Dark Souls III - a challenging action game that requires focus and skill. You can enjoy playing it indoors during those long winter nights.

☀️ SUMMER GAME: Grand Theft Auto V - an action-packed game full of excitement and adrenaline. You can play it outdoors with friends and family on those warm summer days.