Goodbye, sort of :)

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hey Nordic gamers,

Thought I'd post here too in case you haven't spotted my update in the English-language community yet from Friday!

After working with the Legion community since its launch back in 2021, I'm now going to move to a new role, which means I won't be around here on the community or on our Discord, at least in an official capacity. I'd still love to pop by for some game nights here and there, and of course you might see me online for World of Warcraft or Minecraft still on Discord, just not under the Team Legion role. 🥹

Some of you might remember me more from managing the Nordic community before @DoctorEldritch joined us. After that, I've been more in the background working on other things rather than interacting with you guys here on the community. 😊

As I said in my other post, even though, while excited about my new role, and at the same time sad to be leaving Team Legion, I'll still forever belong to the Legion family with you all, in spirit! 💛💛💛💛
    @MrSnow has joined Team Legion and is taking over my role as Head of Community - do say hi to him here if you haven't yet! 😎 And have a lovely rest of the week everyone.

• 2 Replies

Level 52
    Good luck with your new challenges, and like I said in the English community, people are always happy to see former CMs stopping by for a chat or playing together. 💜
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Level 31
    I am so badly late, but we have written outside of this forum neverlethless. Still, I officially wanted to write here my good byes and tell you that your presence is deeply missed. 🙂

I might start hosting some WoW Fridays again, I'd hope to see you and @Saka there! Especially now, as 10.2 patch will be out soon.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.