Things your gamer girlfriend really wants this Valentine's day!

Replies
    views
    Level 15
    Hello. Welcome to "Take it from me. I'm a girl".
    Here's some useful STUFF your gamer girl wants this upcoming Valentine's day. And also, things she does NOT want but doesn't want to seem ungrateful.

1) A mechanical keyboard
    PC gamer girls will forever appreciate this gem. Also make sure it's RGB 👀

2) Gaming mouse
    Don't be shy. Buy the expensive one with the 12 button keypad on the side 😂. This baby is GOLD and I cannot see myself living without the keypad on the side of the mouse.
    whilst y'all trying to find your wall keyboard bind, Mine is right at the push of my thumb.

3) Mouse Pad
    Make sure it's the XXL ones that literally covers the whole desk. I can't tell you enough how many times my mouse went flying off the desk.

4) Cat Ears Headset
    Do I even need to explain why? It's cute ok.

5) Headset stand
    what's some cute cat hears headset without a display stand to show them off!

6) RGB room lighting
    I don't think any girl would NOT appreciate some RGB lights for her room. Sooo Kawaii! Even those little gamer desk lamps are so stinking cute!

7) Ring light
    Even if your girl not a streamer, She would definitely appreciate a ring light. It makes a huge difference to the quality of pictures (selfies) she takes. 👀 No more blurry pics for you guys.

8) Portable SSD
    We need storage for our cap. Have you seen the amount of stuff we have on our mobiles??

9) Electric hot water bottle
    Uhm... Just get it... We in pain...

10) Foot stool / ottoman
    After a while, we regret the "fold tuck and sit" leg position. Foot stools help with the flow to avoid needles and pins. EEEK!

I speak on behalf of ALL GIRLS.
    PLEASE DO NOT GET US OH SO HEAVENLY / SORBET gift packs. What you trying to say? We don't already smell like daisies? Tsek.

Also. We do appreciate the gesture of flowers and chocolates but let's face it. After 1 day it's dead or eaten. Get something that would survive long term. Something that would be...
    Useful...
    Memorable ❤️

If you found this helpful. Drop a comment below!

@TheArkGaming
    Last edited by Curmhi; 20-01-22 at 14:59.
  • 2 Replies

Level 14
    Interesting, thing is don't have a gf so lol waaahhhh😂
    Level 15
    @Nordix for future preferences 😂😂😂