🧱 Join the Lenovo Legion minecraft server!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hey everyone!

Guess what - good news! We've just launched the "alpha version" of our Minecraft server!🧱I'm especially excited as you might know Minecraft is one of my all-time favourite games.

Do you play Minecraft? Actually, I know from earlier discussions that we have several Minecraft players here in the MEA community so do pop by to say hello and let me know if you'd like to be one of the first to join the new server! 😎

We need your help to build the Legion Village.

Name:  Minecraft 1.jpeg
Views: 595
Size:  39.1 KB

The first version of our server is very basic, and so are the rules we'd like to apply: respect for others and for the environment. 🌳🐄🐖

There are very few animals in the new world. Our task - in addition to building our village - is to repopulate the fauna. If you need meat or leather, make sure to breed the animals first before collecting materials. We don't want them to become extinct!

Remember that the subsoil belongs to everyone. Let's work together to find diamonds and other precious stones! 💎 Feel free to use the materials you find in the open-air chests that are available to everyone.

To start with, we've enabled:
    • the quick felling of trees if you use an axe
    • always daytime mode
    • a limited (but large enough) area where we can build our first village together!

What we'd love for you to do in the new world:
    • build your own house, vegetable garden, and maybe a small farm if you'd like!
    • help repopulate the ecosystem of the new world
    • respect and preserve the buildings of others, and don't take anyone else's stuff 😄

Name:  Minecraft 2.jpeg
Views: 503
Size:  48.4 KB

There's lots of cool and fun things we can do in the future with the server!
    For example to start with:
    • we'll be able to claim a plot of land each in exchange for a few small precious stones
    • we'll open portals to new dimensions we can explore and can use to bring home new materials and treasures!

How to join:
    • To find out how to get to the new Legion Village, leave a comment below asking to join the server!
    • Myself or one of our Community Managers will drop you a PM with all the instructions you need.
    • You'll need Minecraft Java version 1.18.1

See you in the Legion Village! 🏡 When you get there, do post a picture of your house👇so we all know who it belongs to. 😉
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 7 Replies

Level 52
    Thats great 😍
    I hope i can join,
    I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition not Java. 😢😢
    Level 19
    Could you please allow to join you in server if its still open? Please
    Just Chillin
    Level 52
    @Okazmoha of course!!! I will send you an invite shortly :)
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 18
    @Ken3cento, I found it:
    Name:  end_portal.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  65.4 KB

But there is a dragon waiting in the other side of the portal defending the wings... I will get some potions first.
    But now the rains weep over his hall,
    with no one there to hear. 🦁
    Level 52
    @cyrusnimda Awesome!

How many of them are there?
    Level 18
    @Ken3cento that was just the portal, today I had to explore a lot to find an end city, where the wings are. it is dangerous, but I did it:
    Name:  2022-11-05_11.20.38.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  42.1 KB

Now if you see something in the sky, is not superman, it is me ha ha ha.
    But now the rains weep over his hall,
    with no one there to hear. 🦁